7.13.2010

New Look Reveal + Gulf Shore Support

Thank you thank you thank you to all those who helped vote on the new header! It was pretty much a dead tie between #2 and #3! So, I have incorporated both into the new brand scheme! Also, stay tuned for a new website launch! Lots of fun changes...and the bolder fun colors seem to match my style much better! You can grab the new buttons here.

Also, on a totally different topic....last week I had a reader comment the following:

"I have been reading your blog now for quite some time and really like it. I don't know if it's your style or not , but do you think you could do a post on the oil spill in the gulf? I love your thoughts and opinions, and would love to see your comments on this tragedy." 



I don't consider myself well versed enough to discuss politics here, but I did want to address your comment! think we have all been feeling a little disgusted with the situation on the Gulf... This is a problem I wish would go away considering there are so many important issues being put on hold because of it. Soooooo,Thank you dear reader who make me stop and do some research as to how we can help this situation!! I don't know how I missed this, but Flapperdoodle (who I have featured before) started a shop where all the items are donated to sell and 100%  of the proceeds are being given to OxFam America and National Wildlife Association. You can read the details here! I am hoping this is a small way I can help!


25 comments:

  1. i LOVE the new look, girl!
    (and yeah it was the one i voted for!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for this look!!! YAY!!!! Love it! Congrats! Stealing a button! <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look! I like how you incorporated the both! Sweet Anna. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you incorporated both! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Love It!! So modern and fresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new design, can't wait to see your new site up and running. I'm getting really excited for my little makeover too!!! :D You are such a talent Anna!!!!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna! The buttons aren't showing up. Idk if it's just my computer...?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. oO cant wait to see your new site! ilove bold colors also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your new look Anna! It's bold, beautiful and bright! fun!
    xo - jami
    i m a g i n e

    ReplyDelete
  10. the new look is fab! really looking forward to your new website launch too!

    and thrilled about the commenter and you posting about the gulf. i plan to do a few posts in the near future. thanks for this anna!

    j.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anna, the new design is absolutely fantastic! I need to work on mine, and seeing yours has given me the kick in the bum to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so good at what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your pick miss anna, congratulations!

    oxox

    {lovely hearing from you today and so glad you liked zuba africa.}

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a beautiful header darling! I love it!
    Also it's great that Etsy people are doing this to help the gulf :) I already posted on my facebook pages :)
    Thanks!!
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market by Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh nice one Anna, you did a great job, I love the new logo! Ill take a good look around :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Firstly, love the new look!
    Secondly, love your honesty about the Gulf and making yourself aware... I need to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Way to put your talents into this! Amazing.. I just thought of " I can do things You can't do and you can do things I can't do but together we can do something beautiful for God" - Mother Theresa.


    I love the new design! I also love the "Bride to Be - Rhinestone Applique and Champagne Beaded Headband" on your etsy shop! I'm a headband loving girl! that one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I looove the new look! And your business card is awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE the new look- what a beautiful header you have!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adore your new look! I'm so excited for my own blog facelift this fall. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats on all your new items - they look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  22. your new blog looks is fantastic! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover