7.14.2010

Artist Feature: Giovanna of Boho Market

Isn't Giovanna a beautiful name?? Well this girl also creates beautiful work. Her illustrations have a very distinct style. The colors and details are noteworthy! Have a look...

She also runs a fabulous blog called Boho Market. You will love what you find! 
I asked Giovanna what her favorite illustrations were. These were a few...


Retro Girl (featured on free people blog)



"I received such lovely comments and emails telling me that they love my illustration, those comments made my day! :)"



I absolutely love her fashion illustrations. Here is a peak at the Fall 2010 set:)
Thank you Giovanna for sharing your work and talent with us! 

You can find more of Giovanna here:

P.S. I am guest posting today over at Imagine. Please stop by and say hello if you can!

21 comments:

  1. Dearest Anna,
    Thank you so much for this awesome feauture! I'm flattered! you're a sweetheart. Thanks to your lovely readers for the sweet comments as well :)
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market by Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I absolutely love her work! Going to check out more. Thanks for sharing, Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so intriguing... heading over to her blog now!!!
    xxx


    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, I'm totally in love with Giovanna's work, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giovanna is so talented and a total sweetheart! So happy to see her featured here :)

    Have a lovely day, both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! thanks for the intro. Always love your features!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work!!! Love it all:-)

    P.S. come enter my giveaway if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just Love Giovanna's work! I follow her on twitter =) You have such a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I love Giovanna's work! She's very sweet too, I follow her blog and now I'm following yours, your blog is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Anna what amazing work! I love that last pic of the three girls. I wish I had an outfit like the first girl... so vintage chic! xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a talent! I love the last pic... such a cool vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, she is super talented. Going to check out her portfolio now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very talented girl! I love her style =) Great post
    xxxx
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's fabulous! I always read her blog and yours too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Giovanna is fabulous. I love her blog and her illustrations and I often visit her blog for inspiration for my own fashion illustrations. Wonderful feature.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover