4.12.2013

Shop Scoop: Parc Boutique Spring Lookbook



Sometimes, a lookbook is done so well, that it makes you want to jump in and live inside its pages. I probably looked through Parc Boutique's Spring lookbook 23 times....no joke.
My friend Thao not only runs this online and in store boutique, she directed and styled this lookbook.
Talk about multi-talented superstar!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. You can find the lookbook and its featured pieces here.

____________________


Fun links for your weekend:
I love seeing husband and wives team up in a business. You all have to check out Check out newly launched Clyde Oak - the hard work of Megan Gilger and her hubs.
Cori wins my favorite look of the week.
Since I am on a simplicity kick, this etsy shop is a new favorite.
Make your own guitar picks?!
Compound butter three ways on Mara's Blog. I'll take the Strawberry!
Happy weekend friends:)

P.s. Last day to enter to win a statement necklace from Kluster Shop:)



15 comments:

  1. Ooooo...I think I need to look through it 23 times now. Gorgeous work.

    Happy weekend, Anna!

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos- looks like a very inspiring look book! I also love husband and wife business teams- I keep telling my hubs we need to start something together someday. I'll go check out Clyde Oak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just love their lookbook!
    I'm setting up mine at the moment and gathering inspiration. They are really good!


    Corina
    www.cocorrina.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, this lookbook is beautifully done. The items are gorgeous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so amazing , the pieces the pretty model and the amazing styling your friend is super talented.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agreed it's a beautiful look book! Great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So agreed. I could just stare for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is a really talented lady! She styled and directed this lookbook perfectly. How beautiful!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  9. that shop is amazing! now i want to buy a bunch of stuff from there haha!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  10. Parc is for sure my favorite Mpls boutique. They have a great selection and most of it is actually very affordable despite looking super swank. They also have great happy hour sales (with wine!) and the staff is beyond nice (not to mention they're all incredibly adorable, *insert girl crushes here*).

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this too. Great photography.

    xo Janika
    http://crazysketchbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're right, this is done SO well! The plant pictures are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover