IHOD Brand Re-Design: Process Board

Left to right clockwise: Image 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

With every brand design, there has to be the starting point of inspiration. A spark or strand of ideas that the designer or brand client connects with. I wanted to share with you all, a sneak peek at my own personal inspiration color board that started the re-branding process of IHOD:) I will always be a lover of bold color, but since my posts are already so heavily saturated with color, I decided it was time to scale back in the logo colors. I have four interchangeable colors that will be used throughout the site,  but the logo is black and white!

Can't wait to reveal the look and share more of the steps I took in the re-branding process as well as why I am switching to wordpress! Stay tuned:)

P.S. Giving away some goodies on the facebook page in honor of launch week! 


  1. I am so excited! I can't wait to see the new design, switch to Wordpress and all that jazz. You really know how to build up some anticipation!

  2. Rebranding is scary but exciting, just did mine a few weeks ago and love blogging even more now!
    Cannot wait to see!


  3. I am already too excited. Can't wait to see more of the process, it always fascinates me. Also, it would be great if you can dedicate a post to the technical face of redesigning your blog, what it actually means, what you have to change behind the scene and if there is any way to make the biggest impact with the smallest changes.

  4. How exciting! Can't wait to see it and I fully support your move to Wordpress :)

  5. How exciting! :) very cool, I can't wait to see!

  6. This is so exciting! I can't wait to see what you do!

    xo Mandy @waitingonmartha

  7. Exciting news!!! looking good so far :)

  8. Oooh can't wait to see what it looks like! We're in the process of re-branding too. It's always fun to recreate!

  9. This is so interesting... I always wonder about the creative process that goes on in people with a gift for design. I think the balance of black and white with all the colorful posts will be great. But I think everything you put together is awesome, so I'm probably biased! Have a great day, Anna.

    Oh... and you inspired me to start my own blog! ha ha Don't expect anything too fabulous because I'm a total beginner. But here it is: http://dressfrenzy.wordpress.com


  10. Love the cleanliness and bold letters and numbers of this preview. The black and white is going to be so chic with your colored posts...I think it's going to be great!

  11. Looking forward to seeing the new look! Love the moodboard x


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover