4.09.2013

Shop Scoop: Litographs



 A favorite book and movie of mine is now breaking in the formerly drab neutral walls in our guest room. It will be the leading lady on this soon to be gallery wall. The entire volume II (Cosette) of Les Miserables is written into the poster. These prints above are just a few examples of the classics that are transformed into posters and tee's through tiny words that make up the story. 

Litographs.com offers color or black and white variations of your favorite tales in the coolest of art forms. Check out their magnifying glass zoom option to see how the words form the imagery. Its fascinating! Which story would you choose to wear or display on your walls?


P.S. In honor of the new site launching soon, I am going to be doing a fun giveaway on the FB page if you want to come check it out:)

*This is a sponsored post that is 100% my own opinion.




16 comments:

  1. I love this! It would be a great present to my older brother (if I don't keep it for myself), thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost got the Sherlock tee for my hubs:)

      Delete
  2. You always have the best taste! I am totally partial to Sherlock Holmes so I am loving that last one on the left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alissa! Sherlock Holmes is one of my very favorites as well!

      Delete
  3. I clicked over to the site, and saw the magnified version. That is simply amazing. I love Sherlock Holmes. Not Les Mis so much. Any Jane Austens would be cool.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are amazing! i'd love to have a little set with the iliad and odyssey. because i'm a bit of a nerd :) but they're all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this site! I just subscribed and pinned several gift ideas. Thanks for sharing Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh such cool ideas for decor Anna! Love the idea that they are based on books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely pinning this for later!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these! The Wuthering Heights one is beautiful : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. They all so gorgeous, wouldn't know which one to choose.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the silhouettes so chic on grey! Also love the baby bump below ;) This size, they're the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing! As an English instructor, I am IN LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coolest thing ever! I would have to have a whole library/gallery of them!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover