1.27.2013

Mama Style Link Up!...

{This mama solution to no-chip manis ;) }
{Favorite piece of jewelry. Each one represents someone in my family. Custom made by The Silver Acorn.}
{Jacket: similar, Tunic Top: Old Navy, Denim: Gap, Boots: similar here or here, Watch: Aldo (similar), Charm Bracelet: The Silver Acorn}

 During the week, my mama style is a tee and jeans. On the weekends, it's still jeans. I just dress it up with a few layers:) Tunic tops are my saving grace during pregnancy! The fit through the trimesters, are forgiving, and are fun to work with!

THREE FAVORITE MAMA MUST HAVES FOR EVERY WARDROBE: 

1.) Comfy soft tees that you can dress up or dress down. I live in these. 
2.) Lightweight scarves. These are so easy to dress up a tee or complete a look without having to think. I have used these more times than I can count.
3.) Soft leather flats. Stylish kick with a comfortable feel (noticing a theme??). The perfect answer for all day wear with no pain at the end of the crazy days:)

This week is a fun twist to the usual lookbook posts:) I am linking up with 7 other stylish mamas who will each be sharing their personal style and their three mama must haves to work into a wardrobe! Love each of these gals and their style is phenom! Hope it inspires you to get creative with your own closet and hope you will play along.  We each will be picking 3 of our favorite looks to feature here on IHOD next week among those of you who link up! Here are the deets:



HOW IT WORKS:
  1. First, head to each of the hostess' sites beginning Monday, January 28th, check out their mama style posts, and follow their blogs!  
  2. You will then link up on any ONE of the hostess' sites.  Our link up will be interlinked which means that your post will be displayed on all of our sites.
  3. Grab a button, share your own mama style outfits and tell us how your style has changed since becoming a mama.
  4. The link up will run through Friday, February 1st.
  5. At the end of the link-up, we will each be choosing our 3 favorite mama styles to be posted on each our sites.
Remember:  you must follow all 8 hostesses in order to participate!!

This is a fun way to get some style inspiration, make new friends, and increase your readers:)
So grab a button, and go for it!

Photobucket 
 



47 comments:

  1. I love that you mixed hot pink pants with an olive coat! I have been preaching about this color combo! Love it!!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wear pink in balance so I love how it tones it down:)

      Delete
  2. What a fun link party! I love and follow most of these blogs already and I'm excited to visit the new ones. I love your cute pregnant style. I have four little ones and I love to be stylish!!

    xo Rachael

    www.myolsonfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute idea for a linkup!!! i LOVE your mama style anna!! it's one of my FAVES!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those hot pink pants!!!! Very stylish.

    PS - your awesome pin it plug in is overriding the linky. I can't link to any of the pictures, it keeps taking me to pinterest. :)

    xoxo
    kelly
    www.kellywestover.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooops! Fixed! Thank you so much for the heads up!

      Delete
  5. This is such a good idea!

    I love the pink and tan together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are such an amazing color...I never would have thought to pair them with the green jacket, but it looks perfect! Thanks for hosting this cute link-up :)
    PlanePretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bold denim and the jacket! Super Chic.
    Myah
    thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your newest follower from the Mama Style hop! Look forward to reading more!

    Aanika
    www.theactivemum.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you are playing along! Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  9. Love the link up idea!!! It is something I have been seriously working on since having two babies. It helps you to not loose yourself while taking care of little ones you know? Thank you!! New follower from the link up!! and those hot pink pants are HOT!! haha Love them!

    xoxo
    Dawnelle
    JustDawnelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. those pants! colorful pants are about my fave thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is exciting! What a greeeat idea. Happy to come along :).

    Cheers, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I think I have those jeans too! They are one of my favorites :) You are rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes to colored jeans! I have to stock up on a few now that I'm not pregnant anymore lol! I've missed out :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this pink denim and thanks for the link up!
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look at how adorable you are!!! (always, of course!) Those pink pants are AMAZING :) XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so glad to meet someone who share the same passion for fashion.
    Just like you, I'm also a mom to a 4 year old.
    I like your style.

    Hope you can visit my blog.

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This outfit and that manicure are pure perfection. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am SO copying your nail look, I adore it and am so happy I found you through the link up...win/win for me:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this collaboration! You all have great style.

    Nicole
    http://www.momtrends.com/2013/01/fashion-fun-convertible-top-from-ramy-brook/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute idea for a mani Anna! I really need to get inspired. I have such a hard time getting out of leggings and sweats when I'm pregnant. You don't have any good tips for pregnancy jeans do you? I can't fit into my regular ones anymore. Ugh...I feel much more balloonish earlier this time around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi alexa!
      Yes! I use a Blanqi (blanqi.com) to hold up unzipped non-materity pants. Its like a layering cami that provides great support too. LOVE it:)

      Delete
  21. those colored pants look fabulous on you! :)

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anna, I love, love, LOVE your pink jeans! That's what I would add to the list of must-haves would be great-fitting colored or patterned jeans. They add oomph to any look. I love how you styled your sleeves/cuffs too! Thanks for hostessing today!!!
    ~Sarah of Sarah Hulbert Style
    http://sarahhulbertstyle.com/2013/01/28/outfit-inspiration-weekend-update/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want this entire outfit! I'm in love with your style xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Girl, you have such great style. Those pants are out of this world awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look lovely dear and your nails are too cute!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your outfit and blog! Thank you thank you thank you so much for hosting this link up. I got to meet a bunch of new blogs I fell in love with! You guys rock! xoxo
    Pame
    http://kiidsnob.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am so glad I happened upon your blog through the mama style link up! So much style inspiration! Just what this new mama needs. Love that no-chip, mama-mani...will have to try it :)

    Erin
    erinmareemoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I LOVE this!!! What a fabulous idea... and a great way to find new mama looks and friends! Well done. XO

    ReplyDelete
  29. New follower!! :)
    Love your jeans!

    http://herestohappinesses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. When I'm a mama one day, I'll be taking advice from you-- such a pro at how to dress chic and comfortable. Your jeans are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look darling! That bracelet is so precious too, I'll definitely have to check their website out.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this outfit Anna! I have similar fuschia pants (not jeans, though, like ankle pants), and I think I have those exact same booties from the F21 sale? (zipper up back?). Fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover