1.25.2013

Round the Web: Red + Pink Links

Sometimes my favorite way to unwind from a day is to work with color and theme boards. 
Besides, I'm a visual person and love having images to go with a link round up;) Here are some favorites across the www this week:)

(Main image source.)
01. Valentine Sorbet Sandwiches via Martha Stewart
02. Animal Balloons via Cox and cox
03. Chocolate Avocado Mousse recipe via Savor Home
04. Mix well from Madewell
05. Ombre Vase via Design Love Fest

Things to Note >>>

> You may have noticed the new pin it hover button over images:) I am now offering this service if you would like your own installed on your blog! Custom pin it button and installation - $25. I am booked for this weekend, but will have some more openings next if you would like to reserve one of the openings, email me.

> You can now also see a list of other design services I offer on the right hand sidebar. Email me with any questions or for quotes! Availability varies per week:)

14 comments:

  1. The pin it button is too cute! Pink and red are always a great combination for me! Have a lovely weekend dear!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me my friend! So sweet! I will get in touch with you this weekend! I hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! Can't wait to try it!

      Delete
  3. Lovely links! I'm looking forward to Valentine's Day probably because of all the love things I see in blogland! XO I really would love a pin it button on my picks! Do you one in the corner as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too;) And yes! The pin hover image can be installed to be ocated on any corner or the center of the image:)

      Delete
  4. Oh I love color theme boards!!! Especially inspiring ones like this!!! Really loving the pink & red together!!! Gorgoeus!

    Happy Friday!

    Redheaded Daybook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these picks! I want to wear the outfit in the top photo. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You somehow got me even more excited for Valentine's Day. I love the red and pink together, and you may be hearing from me about some blog design work.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those animal balloons are darling! I know my son would go crazy for them.
    The hover pin it button is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a talent! Even though our styles differ slightly, I look to you for inspiration. Such a pro.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have the greatest links on your site! Those sorbet sandwiches look delicious!!! And those airhead balloons are just perfect for any little party ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your posts are always so beautiful, Anna... :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover