2.18.2011

Meet Mara: IHOD Modelista:)

Model: Mara of M Loves M

I got to meet Mara in L.A. over Christmas if you remember this post. She is as sweet as she looks. Such a gem! She has this fabulous blog called M Loves M....oh and and is getting married in a few short months! Mara agreed to be one of my lovely models for the IHOD Spring Accessories line. I love her taste and new that she + IHOD accessories would be a beautiful partnership;) 

A little about Mara:
5 words to describe you? sweet, loving, playful, feminine, and classic
Where do you go for inspiration? I am constantly inspired by interior design. I'll see colors and textures paired together in a living room or bedroom and want to recreate it, not only in my home but also in my wardrobe.
Stay tuned on both of our blogs for more fun on this look book collaboration:)

Happy Friday friends! I am heading out to Colorado to meet my sweet new little nephew! He has quite the set of dimples. I cannot wait! Also, just wanted to say thank you to each of you who voted for me on the lovelies. You all are wonderful!!


26 comments:

  1. uhhh she is gorgeous and those shoes are just yummy! have a great time in colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! She is beautiful and your accessories really work great on her! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shes too cute! i love her blog :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is SUPER gorgeous and love her style..great model pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! i LOVE the bow headband!! and she is just soo beautiful modeling your products!!! :) have a beautiful weekend anna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! She is adorable and so perfect for IHOD!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is gorgeous! And the headband and necklace are so so cute! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures (and Mara) are stunning! Have so much fun meeting the new little guy! There is nothing better than brand new babies...(c;

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I love Mara, she's gorgeous! Have fun with your nephew, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You know I love Mara! Hopefully next time you come to LA-the 3 of u can hang out! Can't wait to see you in May for the wedding, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been fllowing Mara for some time now... she's the perfect model for your line! :D
    Happy Weekend!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!! She looks so fun and is perfectly flirty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mara is fabulous! I follow her, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love mara - so these pictures were really cool to see, esp as she's rocking your shop goodies!!!

    i bet you both had a blast together. can't wait to see the look book collaboration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable. loving that red necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  16. she looks like a great model with very cute style. hope you have a great weekend and safe trip to colorado :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty. I love Mara's style... you picked some great models for your new collection Anna! Can't wait to see what IHOD has in store.

    Have a great weekend!

    xo
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love he bow headband and Mara also,
    i love both of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is so gorgeous and that headband is perfect on her!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What pretty pictures! I just love that cute headband!
    I hope you had great time in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Really cute blog!!!
    Love this post!
    Follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!
    THank you so much!

    www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. i love mara... just found your blog through jenny. love your shop! everything is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover