Wednesday Artistry: ChristanP Photography

Happy to show you some beautiful work today from ChristanP photography. The lovely Allegra from from ChristanP & Frenchie&Flea approached me in December to do a little trade. So I ended up with some amazing product photography in exchange for some accessories:) What a difference! You can see more of her work in my etsy store. 

Allegra and her husband Christan make an incredible team, and you can see why:

Find more ChristanP Here:


  1. I just super adore the shot with the frame! So creative!

  2. You are so amazing! :) THANK YOU! I am so happy for all of the success you are having. If there is anything we can do to support you, you just tell me!!


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover