1.18.2010

Monday Inspiration: Work Space







I love to see different work spaces. Its cool to see the variation of style and inspiration that can motivate. I have a room in my house where I do my design and creativity work. I knew I would need organization,  photos, and lots of COLOR and light to inspire me and get me to work. So, here are a few pieces of the room I would like to share with you...


1) All in one storage wall unit. I purchased this at Michaels for a crazy deal. Its my dream unit! I have all kinds of space to store the little things I didn't now where else to put!


2) Photos - I have family and spiritual photos in every room to remind me what is most important. These are on top of a desk I bought at an auction and re-finished.


3) This is another item I picked up at an auction and converted it from Spice Rack to Organization Space! I just spray painted the exteriors with White Crackle Spray Paint. You can buy some here. 


4) My wonderful parents gave this cubbie to me for Christmas! I have it on my table for easy access to everything necessary- scissors, tape, markers, paint brushes, etc. Its spins around! Also available at Michaels. The perfect solution for every artist. :)


Would love to hear something about your work space! Have a lovely Monday!

13 comments:

  1. Love it! Would love to have my own work room...someday. *sigh* Need to find one of those cubbies for our desk. Very inspiring...makes me want to go organize. haha. happy monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Anna, Love it!

    Love #2 the best! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great space, Anna! I am working on mine and hope to have it presentable enough to post soon! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ribbons in the jars! Tim (my fiance) and I just re-organized our creative space this weekend, what an adventure it was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that wall organizer from Michael's, too! It works wonders. Great photos + ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow anna great stuff! i love all the organization. I know a woman who has a craft room that is straight out of a magazine! and it has all of these fun gadgets! it's incredible. she had to kick me out!! well not really but seriously..love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also looking for an all in one storage wall unit like your #1. It looks great, massive and super good in keeping things organised!

    Happy week ahead! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love craft supplies and the practice of arranging them artfully — so pretty and colorful when it's done right! i just did a post on workspaces as well if you'd like to check it out:

    http://mackenziehoran.blogspot.com/2010/01/desk-lust.html

    great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE it! I love how everything is so organized! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's beautiful!! love, love it & also insanely jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your work spaces here. You are so organized and it is all so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. bbaaahhhhhhh i love your work space!! i waaant it! beautiful :) you lucky lady xxx

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover