I love to see different work spaces. Its cool to see the variation of style and inspiration that can motivate. I have a room in my house where I do my design and creativity work. I knew I would need organization, photos, and lots of COLOR and light to inspire me and get me to work. So, here are a few pieces of the room I would like to share with you...
1) All in one storage wall unit. I purchased this at Michaels for a crazy deal. Its my dream unit! I have all kinds of space to store the little things I didn't now where else to put!
2) Photos - I have family and spiritual photos in every room to remind me what is most important. These are on top of a desk I bought at an auction and re-finished.
3) This is another item I picked up at an auction and converted it from Spice Rack to Organization Space! I just spray painted the exteriors with White Crackle Spray Paint. You can buy some here.
4) My wonderful parents gave this cubbie to me for Christmas! I have it on my table for easy access to everything necessary- scissors, tape, markers, paint brushes, etc. Its spins around! Also available at Michaels. The perfect solution for every artist. :)
Would love to hear something about your work space! Have a lovely Monday!















Love it! Would love to have my own work room...someday. *sigh* Need to find one of those cubbies for our desk. Very inspiring...makes me want to go organize. haha. happy monday.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Anna, Love it!
ReplyDeleteLove #2 the best! ;-)
You have a great space, Anna! I am working on mine and hope to have it presentable enough to post soon! Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteLove the ribbons in the jars! Tim (my fiance) and I just re-organized our creative space this weekend, what an adventure it was!
ReplyDeleteI have that wall organizer from Michael's, too! It works wonders. Great photos + ideas.
ReplyDeleteWow anna great stuff! i love all the organization. I know a woman who has a craft room that is straight out of a magazine! and it has all of these fun gadgets! it's incredible. she had to kick me out!! well not really but seriously..love it.
ReplyDeleteI am also looking for an all in one storage wall unit like your #1. It looks great, massive and super good in keeping things organised!
ReplyDeleteHappy week ahead! xo.
i love craft supplies and the practice of arranging them artfully — so pretty and colorful when it's done right! i just did a post on workspaces as well if you'd like to check it out:
ReplyDeletehttp://mackenziehoran.blogspot.com/2010/01/desk-lust.html
great post!
LOVE it! I love how everything is so organized! Very inspiring!
ReplyDeletethat's beautiful!! love, love it & also insanely jealous :)
ReplyDeleteLove your work spaces here. You are so organized and it is all so pretty too.
ReplyDeletebbaaahhhhhhh i love your work space!! i waaant it! beautiful :) you lucky lady xxx
ReplyDelete