Friday Favorite Finds

Notice the blog change? From day one I have tried to figure out how to change my blog to three columns. Thanks to Alli from Hooray Design  , I finally found a good resource! So thanks love!

So my Style For your Weekend Partner Ann , just got back from South Africa! So we are both re-cooping from trips and will post next Friday:) Today, I will share with you some new finds in my favorites list:) Just click on the picture to take you to the item directly....

The perfect earwarmer....

Bloom Headband, LaineDesign

10 Cupcake Dessert Plates, atelierBB

Gold Vintage Clutch Purse, AnnasPortfolio

Tell me whatchya think!

Have a wonderful adventus weekend!


  1. I really like the wobbly plates. Love the colours, it's gonna be so fun using them for x'mas!

    And that gold vintage clutch is pretty and elegant. Ah too many wonderful picks Anna!

    Have a great weekend love!


  2. I LOVE that earwarmer - it is perfect. Hope you are having a great weekend! xoxo

  3. the earwarmer is too cute and i can never get enough of the flapperdoodle girls!


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover