Introducing: Style For the Weekend! Brought to you by the A's of Fashion

Recently, I was asked to design a layout for an online magazine for my dear friend Rose. Its geared for young Catholic Women and shares powerful, positive content. To be included in this, I was asked to put together a Style Page. I of course asked my amazing friend from college, Ann from Daily-Ann-tidote , to help me put together a feminine and chic ensemble. We had so much fun collaborating on this that we have decided to add it as a permanent addition to our blogs! We most likely will feature a new spread bi-weekly. So here is our debut page brought to you by the "A's of Fashion" ;) Will be looking for great designers to feature so if you have any suggestions, send them our way~

Here are the links for these fun finds:

Dress: ShabbyApple.com , 79$
Earrings: Anthropologie.com , 38$
Sash: inhonorof.etsy.com , 12$
Clutch: Silvermint.etsy.com , 17$
Shoe: Nine West, Piperlime.com , 89$


  1. Beautiful layout (and oooh, there's my flower!), and it sounds like a wonderful online magazine ... definitely checking it out.

  2. I've given you an award - check out my blog to accept! www.chasingdavies@blogspot.com

  3. I love Shabby Apple dresses! They are so assymetrical and I love it. Did I spell that right? Love your blog. Thanks for the link love on your side bar. I am going to return the favor!

  4. Hello....your blog is great! The online magazine is a great idea. I like the way you have links to find the items you have highlighted. It makes it so easy to find the items you like. Thanks for checking out my blog and Etsy shop!!! Can't wait for your next post.

  5. You have such a wonderful blog! I love the special occasion bloom - very lovely - especially when you have them on your shoes, they look fantastic!

  6. I really love this. I kind of want the whole outfit.

  7. that's awesome, anna! i want to see Rose's magazine!


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover