11.09.2009

Weekend Recap!

This past weekend my sister Tricia came to visit from St. Louis. There is nothing like family. I am blessed to have TEN sisters and brothers, all who are each unique and all who make a big impact on my life in their own way. Tricia is getting married in April, so we had fun catching up on life, and talking wedding plans:) The weather was gorgeous so I hosted a BBQ Saturday to take advantage. She also modeled some new pieces for me that I will put up in my etsy shop soon! My husband snapped a few pictures of us trying to get serious to take a good pic:) This was after church, and we all happened to have yellow in our ensembles..














11 comments:

  1. What great pictures- 1 of 10, I love it!!! I'm 1 of 5, doesn't compare, of course but aren't Large familes are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - ten brothers & sisters is a lot! My husband is one of 9, so I'm starting to get a glimpse of what it's like. Ps. Your outfits are all SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How is it possible that one family took all the beauty genes?? You are all so gorgeous! Love the outfits, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i miss you guys!! beautiful! love the yellow touches. you zuniga girls always knew how to accessorize ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never saw these anna! so CUTE..i love candid pictures :)
    -jmz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you girls get any cuter? Seriously???

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover