11.05.2009

Holiday Craft Fair Madness!

Forgot to write about the craft fair! This past weekend was the local Holiday Fair which I participated in. I wasn't sure what to expect since this was only my second one and the first was much smaller. It ended up being a huge success! I went beyond my goal in sales, and had so much fun interacting with different people and helping them shop for their friends and family. I had a blast, and I can't wait  for the next one. Here are a few pictures of the items on my booth:) This was after the morning rush of ladies who ransacked the headbands:) Stay tuned for the Thursday Shout out!








                                   


                                    

3 comments:

  1. Anna that is SO exciting...Congrats lady!!!! :) Can't wait to see all your creations in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the burst of colors! It's so happy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Everything is so pretty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover