11.03.2009

Now That's Good Photography! Featuring: Simply Hue

After all the votes, I have narrowed down what my daily post topics will be. Fun Finds by color was one of the top three voted for. Under this category I will be featuring different photgraphers according to shades of color, since their is nothing better than a colorful photograph to brighten up your day:)

I simply love Simply Hue. Visit her fabulous blog here . These are a few of my favorites that each have hints of soft yellow:




                                                     


                                                     

You can purchase her prints on her etsy shop ! They are perfectly priced:)

5 comments:

  1. beautiful. what a great idea for posts. I'm def looking fwd to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are featuring one of my favorite photographers! Vicki is so talented! Cant wait to see others you feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Ana. I'm honored. :) Your blog is great....so much creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for Vicki & her new shop. Love her yellow rose print, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that first photo does it for me!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover