9.18.2012

Blog Takeover: Healthy, Beautiful Food with Marshall's Abroad



I finally get to introduce you to one of my favorite food blogs! I mean, I don't have to even say anything because after you read this post, Amanda's blog will fast become your new daily visit!
--------------

Like Anna, I believe design & inspiration are everywhere around us, 
and that we all have the capability to be creative artists. 

Among other things, Anna inspires us with her creative DIYs and gorgeous fashion; for you, maybe it's the same, or maybe it's through music, painting, calligraphy, photography, writing, styling, interior design, or cooking that you bless others. There is potential for creativity & design in every facet of our everyday lives.  One of my passions is creativity in delicious, healthy, beautiful cooking. It is an art form and one that we all benefit from every single day! 

(our home on the East China Sea!)


My philosophy is to cook simple meals with the freshest, most natural ingredients, straight from the source whenever possible -- whether that be the garden, the fish market or butcher, or your own fruit trees.  With the vast variety of fresh foods, meals don't ever have to be boring; instead, it can be a beautiful gift to those you are cooking for. 

I still have so much to learn (which is why it's fun!) but here are some of our favorite recipes thought up and created in our tiny Okinawan kitchen... (:

Thank you so much for having me, Anna!



24 comments:

  1. Amanda is a genius in the kitchen! And we are so lucky she has the photography skills to show off all her hard work - love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your photos are amazinggggg!!!!! and look at all those yummy food, wish I can cook like her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These recipes look amazing! Definitely heading over to take a look at more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I love Amanda and her beautiful photos! A few of her meals are on my list to try - she makes it all look so easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. not sure there are cuter girls out there. or ones with such incredible cooking skills (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amanda is AMAZING. I just love love love everything about her and her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh. My. Goodness. Talk about mouth watering ... I'm now starving!
    Such beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously gorgeous photos and recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amanda's everything looks amazing. The photos, the ingredients. I just want to know when she's coming to NYC to make me dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amanda's blog is gorgeous! Her recipes and photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing Anna!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her blog is great! I am a daily follower, and he cooking always makes me hungry! -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love when my favorite bloggers become friends. And I love Amanda. SO much talent wrapped up in that girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amanda is so lovely. Ah, to live in a house with that balcony. Yes, please! So many yummy looking recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, yes! my interest is definitely peaked :) her food style suits mine and i will absolutely be popping by for a visit soon :) thanks for sharing! XO brynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. the food photography is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the tip! I'm looking forward to following along :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of this post looks seriously delicious and gorgeous. I'm totally obsessed with Amanda's work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know which sounds nicer, pumpkin ravioli or lemon and nutella cake!! Beautiful pictures and great ideas x

    ReplyDelete
  19. i totally want to be a food blogger!! what great inspiration she is!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  20. amanda is adorable! her kitchen has been inspiration for mine for awhile now. love her. xox

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my! her blog is indeed amazing and the images even better. what a great photographer between all the good things to catch up. for sure a new follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. These all look amazing! Checking out Amanada's blog now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover