8.10.2012

For a Fraction - Gingham + Sequins


I would love to start sharing with you all more ways I go about finding the look for less! And I mean as close to the look as you can get;) Hence, For a Fraction series. I fell in love with this look on J.Crew this week, so I rounded up some amazing steals for you to get the look for a fraction of the cost.

Gingham Shirt - J. Crew - $150 
Yesstyle: $34.50

Sequin Skirt - J. Crew - $695
I prefer this more versatile color - Yesstyle: $75
OR wear this dress as a skirt - Kohls - $100

Pearls Strands - J. Crew - $98
Ebay - $15 

Crystal Flytrap Necklace - J. Crew - $85
Similar one on Ebay - $12 

So what do you think? Am I getting close enough to the look for you? Will be hunting for some more great looks For a Fraction to share:) Have a fantastic summer weekend ahead!

In Case you missed it this week: Lookbook: Neutral Mashup, Shannon Hearts Large Ad space giveaway, DIY Leather Pocket Tee, DIY Studded Phone Case



20 comments:

  1. Another one of my favourite bloggers was talking about YesStyle today. I think the shopping gods are sending me/us a message. Lovely post - thanks Anna.

    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brillaint,,Anna! I have to admit that that particular J.Crew look had definitely caught my eye. Love the idea for this series

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for this series! can't wait for more!

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YES YES! I am in love with looks for less as a series! YAY!

    danielle @ detrimentalbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea Anna! Thanks for doing the leg work, now I can just shop via your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. J crew always has cute styling ideas! You found some great ways to save and still look amazing!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this new series! That double strand diamond necklace on Ebay is fantastic! I might just be giving that a try ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome post! Thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for a series! I'm always interested in a look for less, but it can be work to find ones that appear just as expensive... The ebay versions of the JCrew necklaces are awfully fun, and while it's nice to invest in the real thing sometimes, I also like being able to change up my wardrobe, which requires the less expensive versions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That necklace is fabulous!!! Love this post, and this series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look for less!! Love the fraction of the cost choices :) Wishing you a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look! And yes, your finds match it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually liked the sequin skirts you picked out much better!!! And the gingham shirt looked identical! Yes, I love finding looks for less...especially on things you are not going to wear very often. Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great new series!!
    sooo... would you actually tuck that kohl's dress-top inside, or chop it off??
    great finds, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. interesting outfit!

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so tempted by those Ebay J Crew baubles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! I am always looking for good deals on clothing without sacrificing style. I hope you continue this series!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover