5.03.2012

Free Printables: Mother's Day Prints or Postcards



Love Is All I Have For You (Download Here)
Because You're My Favorite (Download Here)

I admit I was a little excited to have an excuse to play around with some new photoshop elements and fonts:) I designed these prints for you to use this Mother's Day if you are in need of a note card, post card, or gift to give! They are 5 x 7 in. and you can download and print for free! Print on nice paper, cut out, and add to some textured paper for a thoughtful card or just frame as a print! These are designed so that you can give to a friend, MIL, or someone who just deserves a thoughtful note.

Hope you Enjoy!

*I found these fun lace brushes from Pugly Pixel! 



16 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thanks for your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! I just did a post yesterday about out of the box present ideas for Mother's Day! You might find it interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brilliant! I love them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh these are too cute. I'm going to download both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this Anna! Your cards are so pretty - and pugly pixel is a great new discovery. Have a happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are just lovely! thank you so much for sharing. loving this blog you've got here. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the floral print! Such great colors!
    http://www.flairbybrandi.blogspot.com
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, Anna! Love that top one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are beautiful! i really like "you are my favorite". thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the first one! Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover