5.04.2012

Swatch Style: Spring Dose




I could play with pattern and color all day long:)
These were a few looks that stood out to me this week!
Hope you have a fantastic Cinco de Mayo weekend ahead! Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for the REAL CHAT post! I will be participating in Ez's challenge "Things I'm afraid to Tell You."

Fun Links for your Weekend:
A round up of 25 DIY Pouf Tutorials.
40% off all these amazing jewelry pieces!
Homemade Nutella where have you been all my life?
An outdoor movie party is a brilliant idea.
Crazy about these mini piñata cookies for Cinco de Mayo!
I won these cards on my friend Rachel's blog, and now its a new favorite shop!

In Case You Missed It:
Real Chat: Over Socialed
Lookbook Post: Do Not Block
Goodbye April, Hello May Favorite Snapshots
Take 3: Sangria Dress, Drink, Decor
Printable Mothers Day Prints/ Note Cards




20 comments:

  1. I love what you did here with the swatches! I immediately repinned that second image when I found it on Pinterest. Love that mix of soft yellow with navy and white stripes. Wishing you a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first look and color scheme is fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first look, especially because of that beautiful necklace!!

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I want that first look. Must re-create it asap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divine frist look. I adore the freshness of spring;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combos in the first outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ouh! I love, love, love the way you've done this. It would be so easy to print this out and take it shopping with me so I could duplicate the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love both of these outfits! So casual and chic!

    -Amy
    http://theblankpagesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first one is divine! I love the blue and kelly green, great pops of color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like what you came up with from the swatches Anna and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh.. wow I love these outfits!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love the colors in the first look!
    http://www.goldenfetes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh very fun swatches! Have a lovely weekend dear and I can't wait to see your submissions!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both looks are great, and I like the way you pulled the details/swatches from them - very creative! Those cards you won are super cute and vibrant - thanks for sharing - they are a great price too! Happy Weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore that second outfit! Fun post :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great looks! Love these colors!

    flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty. Love the kelly green this season!

    ReplyDelete
  18. great palettes. i'm digging the mint in the top one. i need to add some more of that hue to my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for featuring my cards, so glad you liked them! If you'd ever like to do a giveaway, let me know! mgtiegreen(at)gmail(dot)com

    LOVE the outfits - and all your posts!

    Mattie | Puddleduck Paper Co.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover