3.20.2012

Veronica Rose: 10 mo. + 11 mo. Photos


Headbands: made by me, Veritas Designs
Monthly stickers: Macaroy Kangaroo (chance to win a set coming soon!)

My baby girl is well on her way to her 1 yr. birthday. It has completely blindsided me!
Definately the fastest year of my life to date...
Gabe and I love watching her personality unfold. We call her a silent ninja...always climbing and crawling and attempting daring things without a peep escaping from her. Quite funny.
She loves to chase after Gabriel and get into whatever he is playing. Luckily he has lots of patience for her. She is standing on her own but in no rush to walk. She is a speedster on the floor so she feels confident that it will be her means of transportation for a while....as well as mama's arms;) One of our favorite things is to watch Gabriel try to make her laugh. He loves being an entertainer, and she loves to be entertained, so its a great match. She laughs at him constantly.

I can't seem to stop buying her little shoes (as you may have noticed on instagram). Also adding one too many bathing suits to her closet. Having a girl to dress up is way too much fun:) I hope and pray I can remember these sweet moments forever so I can tell her about them one day, and remind her how much joy she brings to our lives.

I guess its time to plan a first birthday party!

32 comments:

  1. She's adorable - look at those gorgeous eyes! I can't believe it's already been a year either, feels like you just introduced her to us yesterday :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember everyone one of my three girls first birthdays! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a beautiful little girl. And her shoe collection is definitely enviable :) I love dressing up my nieces, so I can only imagine what it'd be like to dress up my own little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little face!! Love her headband :) Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a heartbreaker!! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking more and more like her beautiful mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having a girl is so much fun...the dress up is amazing. Can I ask where you are buying your shoes for her? Trying to find some good ones for Mila (who hates things on her feet...but nevermind).

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetums!!!

    xoxo
    www.natashafatah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful and the headbands you make are cute too!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. how gorgeous is she! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at her little face! Can't believe it's been 10 months already!!
    Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is getting SO big! I can't wait to see what you plan and do for her 1st birthday party! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a doll! It goes so fast doesn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness!!! so freakin' precious! i swear you have the cutest kiddos ;) XO brynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Isn't it unbelievable how time flies!! My Matthew is going to be 2 next month!! CRAZY!!!
    PS: isn't she the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so beautiful! Looks just like her mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a little cutie pie - and budding fashionista with her stylin' headbands! Have fun with the 1st birthday party!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 11 months?! WOW. seriously, where has the time gone? what a cutie, anna! love reading about your sweet family here on IHOD.

    xo!
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  19. she is beyond adorable!!! (mshmshs some baby talk)

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is soo precious!! Love the headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  21. TOO CUTE! Happy early Birthday, little Veronica!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just want to her cuddle her all up!
    I can't believe it's been almost a year too! WOW!
    She sounds like a pretty perfect baby to me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I can't believe it's almost been a year!! That's crazy. Time really flies. It's been so fun seeing her growth every month!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It does seem that time flew by so fast! I remember reading her birth story and thinking how exciting it is for you to have a little girl. Now she's almost one?! She grows more beautiful each month!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover