4.01.2011

Meet IHOD Model: Sydney of The Daybook


I actually don't think most of you will need an introduction to Sydney:) She is the super funny and fabulous girl behind The Daybook Blog. I was lucky enough to snag her as a model for some of my fall and spring line of accessories before she got all big and famous;) I have had a blast keeping up with her and her blog since! In case you missed them on the fan page, these are some of the most recent accessories she has modeled for IHOD.  I think you would agree that she has an amazing ability to make just about anything look fashion forward!

If you haven't yet jumped on the Sydney train yet, head on over! 


Its an interesting weekend ahead for me....husband might be leaving town for the weekend for a retreat (like the one I went on) so I need baby to stay put till at least Sunday! ....I am thinking Monday would be a great day though for the baby to make a grand entrance, since that is the day I am dreaming of the UK Wildcats winning the NCAA Championship :D Hey, why not?! I am having all sorts of sporadic contractions...but that could last another week so we will see! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

P.S. Don't miss your chance to win the Elliven Sequin and Ruffle Clutch!

28 comments:

  1. You're right, she's a fabulous model, and i admire her energy to keep up with all these posts and posing, really great! Your necklaces are gorgeous. And i'll be thinking of you in the next days. All the best! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's stunning and wears your lovely accessories so well! great fashion sense!
    I still can't believe how close you are to meeting baby #2!!! so very excited for you Anna! best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love sydney! she is a fab model!!

    and omg, you're due already!!??! well congrats if you have the baby this weekend, but hoping baby can wait til monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute! Hope the baby will listen to his/her mommy and wait til monday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the Daybook and love the way she models your jewelry so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sydney's sense of style! Thanks for introducing me to her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie pie! I Love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is beautiful! these are great pics.

    hope the rest of the week/weekend goes as planned. you have a lot going on girl!

    xoM
    amateur couture

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Luck whenever the baby decides to make an appearance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I had no idea you were that close to popping, Anna! yay, congrats, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE her big blue eyes! And everything she's wearing + the accessories

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Sydney. who doesn't? Here's hoping that baby stays put for a few days and you get to relax!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
    Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Syd wears your very pretty work so well Anna!
    Best of luck this weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the sydney intro- more importantly, best wishes for a very fast and healthy delivery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As I was reading your post I just imagined you having a girl ;)
    Haha..I have a pretty good feeling!! hmmm...maybe I'm right?!
    Can't wait to find out!!
    Love your jewelry and accessories!! I'm ganna have to get me some!!

    Have a great weekend, Anna!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is adorable. Her blog is so inpiring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sydney's my hero. Hands down. I want to be her when I grow up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have the best links Anna. Love your new line of accessories will have to get me some :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Sydney - such great style. Always. And forever. (did anyone else just get that song stuck in their head or is it just me? No? ok..)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a doll! I love that red necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  21. such lovely images! looked up her adorable and fashionable blog! xoxo

    Giveaway over my place:

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway-bloggers-bookazine.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely.




    http://thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The ideal model for your wonderful creations, and how happy and radiant she looks in these photographs, too. Warmly hope you are well. XX

    ReplyDelete
  24. she is fabulous! and her blog even better ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover