(image: michelle holden via design darling)
As I announced on the facebook page earlier, I re-opened the shop this week after the wonderful baby break! So, to celebrate I am offering a Spring SALE of 20% off your ENTIRE PURCHASE!!
Just enter the etsy code SPRING20 at checkout!!
Today through Sunday only. Limited quantities. Get your favorite pieces before they sell out!
Happy weekend!!













OOOO Welcome Back!!:) I might have to do a little spring shopping this weekend :)
ReplyDeletewww.mrscapretta.com
aaw I was too slow! the coral necklace was taken from my hands! :(
ReplyDeleteOoh la la! I've had my eye on a few pieces. I better go check them out quick!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I think I need to go shop :)
ReplyDeleteOoo, that's so exciting! I'm on a self-imposed spending money ban for a few weeks, but maybe I'll lift it for this hehe.
ReplyDeleteamy day to day
Thank you! Going to look right now!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I've definitely been eying some things up!
ReplyDeleteyeah :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://design-elements-blog.com/
great offer! :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk
Happy re-opening!! Hooray!!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to head on over....
Congrats on the re-opening event! :) Hope you are well Anna!
ReplyDeleteMust have a look at your shop -love that balloon picture here! Hope you have recovered well and enjoy the beginning of march with your sweet new addition!
ReplyDeleteJust checked out your shop- I LOVE your candy gem bracelet...very tempted!!
ReplyDeletex
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
I was so tempted I just bought TWO!! Thanks for the discount code : )
ReplyDeletex
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
Anna, wow! That sounds... amazing. Will look around. I hope you ship abroad.
ReplyDeleteyay! the shop looks great. good luck and good spring!
ReplyDeleteHooray! Your shop is so lovely!
ReplyDeletei love this photo!..so graphic and full of PoP..
ReplyDeleteTravelDesignery.com
.
congrats on the re-opening and thanks for the discount :)
ReplyDeleteAs one of our favourite blogs we'd love to invite you and your readers to enter our Giveaway:
fromblank.blogspot.com