3.04.2011

Meet Jenny May: IHOD Modelista

(All accessories from the IHOD Spring '11 Line)

Meet Jenny May. She is a California girl, who married her Swedish sweetheart. She writes screenplays, has an incredible voice, and oh yeah.... she is my good friend from Freshmen Year in college:) We used to drag ourselves to 8am Political Science class with Dr. Krason. I don't know how we made it out with passing grades to be honest! Love this girl!... and so happy she agreed to model some IHOD accessories for me. A little more about Jenny....

Your current favorite color to work into your wardrobe: Red! red lips...red shoes...red dresses...I can't get enough :-)
5 words to describe you:
 spontaneous, passionate, outgoing, adventurous, caring 
Where you go for daily inspiration?: I really enjoy reading 
The Daily Love on twitter.  He writes inspirational quotes and sayings everyday that really motivate me in my life.  


Find more of this lovely lady here:


I am heading out today to a 3 day spiritual retreat, where I get to do nothing but focus on prayer and peace. 30 women are gathering for inspirational talks, time to write and reflect, time for prayer, (and of course eating;) etc.....and ALL in complete silence! The last time I did one of these, it was life changing. How can it not be?! Silence is where God speaks. My hunk of a husband is going to hold down the fort and watch little G for me. I am looking forward to UNPLUGGING from the world and using the time to re-focus. 
Hope you each enjoy this March weekend:)



28 comments:

  1. She is so cute in your pieces! The retreat sounds great by the way... I think I could really use that as well to calm down all the voices in my head right now...
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm having a House of Harlow feather ring giveaway! I think it would look perfect on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks fabulous in your gorgeous pieces. Enjoy your retreat- complete quite for three days sounds just heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I beleive that I won that adorable red bow headband in a giveaway :)

    Enjoy the retreat, things like that always turn out to be life changing and bring in a whole other perspective.

    xoxo
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty model with gorgeous pieces! My fave is the left necklace, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! I love everything she is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! All of your models are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stuff (as usual). Enjoy your retreat, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous model!
    :)
    have a great retreat A. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope your weekend retreat is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks absolutely gorgeous-- I love your necklaces :) Your models are so pretty and fresh faced!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I also added you to my blog list (the daily reads).

    ReplyDelete
  12. enjoy your much deserved break lovely!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. have a fantastic time on your retreat!! love jenny and her blog :) xoxo jcd:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned! Enjoy every second! Soon enough you will be back to 'real life'!

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's lovely!

    I'm so excited for you and your spiritual retreat. Just thinking about it helps me calm down--funny how that goes! I hope you enjoy thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you have a wonderful time! Praying for God to move y'alls hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She IS gorgeous! holey moley love the hair!

    and I love that pretty little bow number


    xoxo
    Miss Neira

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just wanted to stop by and say hi! Hope you are having a great weekend so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a beautiful girl, modeling such beautiful things! oh, and i love the glimpse of home i see with the golden gate in the background. : ) oh how i miss my home! have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like a lovely weekend! Hope it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think it's so great that you are taking some time for yourself to refresh/rejuvenate. Hope you had a relaxing weekend, Anna... and I love these blogger features with IHOD accessories. Keep em' comin!

    X,
    Jeanelle

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh, how lovely! she looks great in your pieces!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  23. she's gorgeous!! great model :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the red bow headband!! And that sounds so refreshing! Hope it was life changing : )

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh all these pieces are incredible! I Love the headbands!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. She is lovely. Thanks for sharing. The spiritual retreat sounds like the Indian "Viapsanna". hope you find peace and balance.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE the first necklace! How great of hubby to hold down the fort. The retreat sounds amazing... I could use something like that to slow down and be able to hear God's voice. xo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty...the model, the photos, the accessories...all are very pretty, indeed! I love the little yellow headband!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover