You may remember how I told you about these two fabulous mamas who were determined to offer women a better pregnancy experience through maternity wear:) I had the priviledge of trying one out before they launched when I was pregnant with my son. I was 9 mo. along in the photo below, and wished they were already on the market! They didn't need to tell me how great the product was - I felt the difference wearing it! Now, the 2nd time around, I was anxious to get a hold of one! Lucky for me and for all you mamas to be, they are now in stores and locations across the country!
And I am serious when I say, I just about live in it!
(Top: H&M, Cardi: Target, BLANQI Bodystyler in Black, Jeans: LOFT, Boots: ALDO, Accessories: IHOD)
It has been inspiring to see Valerie and Sabina work so hard to make their dream a reality and improve the pregnancy experience for women everywhere. They are a bunch of fun to keep up with! If you know any mamas to be...pass along the info on this new mama must have!
You can follow the BLANQI girls here:















wow talk about gorgeous in your 9M pix!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaHa... I'm certainly not on the market for one of those yet, but I'll keep it in mind for the future! ;)
ReplyDeletexxx
http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/
Just ordered one last week...can't wait to try it out! You are glowing, by the way...beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuper CUTE outfit!
ReplyDeleteOooh I just showed this to my prego friend, how fun! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou are so gorgeous! I've said that before but you are so cute pregnant! All belly! If I have another baby then I will definitely be ordering one! I hated the belly band! It never stayed up!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your pregnancy! You must be the mostly stylish pregnant woman I have ever seen :)
ReplyDeleteI would have loved this when I was pregnant with my girls - this puts the belly band to shame!
you look gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexo Alison
Ok when I get pregnant again I am SO buying one of these :)
ReplyDeleteyou are SOOO beautiful Anna! I simply cannot wait to see you in May :)
ReplyDeleteVia Liza I have always heard fabulous things about you, and via our blogs I feel like we're friends... so I'm getting excited!
it's great!!!kisses!
ReplyDeleteYou look great and are glowing! I've never been pregnant but you sold me on this! :)
ReplyDelete<3 kristen
www.krisandkel.com
you are such an adorable preggers!! :)
ReplyDeleteI am definitely going to try this out next pregnancy!
ReplyDeletewow you are the cutest pregnant person...maybe ever? it's always a kick in the butt when i see pregnant women dressing way cuter than my non-pregnant self. i'll work on that.
ReplyDeleteit looks beautiful and really helpful! good to know this second time around. on my first one I had something similar shipped all the way from brazil.
ReplyDeleteAnna, you are one glowing mother. If only I could be so lucky (someday!!!!)
ReplyDeletexo,
www.GlocalGirl.com
Since I have never been pregnant before I have no idea what to expect, but will have to keep this for future reference ;)... but I must say for you to be 9 months you looked AMAZING!!! Maybe one of the cutest pregnant people I have seen :)
ReplyDeleteWow, you look fabulous!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your baby!:)))