1.11.2011

My Current Pregnancy Must Have: BLANQI Bodystyler

You may remember how I told you about these two fabulous mamas who were determined to offer women a better pregnancy experience through maternity wear:) I had the priviledge of trying one out before they launched when I was pregnant with my son. I was 9 mo. along in the photo below, and wished they were already on the market! They didn't need to tell me how great the product was - I felt the difference wearing it! Now, the 2nd time around, I was anxious to get a hold of one! Lucky for me and for all you mamas to be, they are now in stores and locations across the country!



And I am serious when I say, I just about live in it!
(Top: H&M, Cardi: Target, BLANQI Bodystyler in Black, Jeans: LOFT, Boots: ALDO, Accessories: IHOD)

It has been inspiring to see Valerie and Sabina work so hard to make their dream a reality and improve the pregnancy experience for women everywhere.  They are a bunch of fun to keep up with! If you know any mamas to be...pass along the info on this new mama must have! 

You can follow the BLANQI girls here:




19 comments:

  1. wow talk about gorgeous in your 9M pix!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa... I'm certainly not on the market for one of those yet, but I'll keep it in mind for the future! ;)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just ordered one last week...can't wait to try it out! You are glowing, by the way...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I just showed this to my prego friend, how fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so gorgeous! I've said that before but you are so cute pregnant! All belly! If I have another baby then I will definitely be ordering one! I hated the belly band! It never stayed up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your pregnancy! You must be the mostly stylish pregnant woman I have ever seen :)

    I would have loved this when I was pregnant with my girls - this puts the belly band to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok when I get pregnant again I am SO buying one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are SOOO beautiful Anna! I simply cannot wait to see you in May :)
    Via Liza I have always heard fabulous things about you, and via our blogs I feel like we're friends... so I'm getting excited!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great and are glowing! I've never been pregnant but you sold me on this! :)

    <3 kristen
    www.krisandkel.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are such an adorable preggers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am definitely going to try this out next pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow you are the cutest pregnant person...maybe ever? it's always a kick in the butt when i see pregnant women dressing way cuter than my non-pregnant self. i'll work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks beautiful and really helpful! good to know this second time around. on my first one I had something similar shipped all the way from brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anna, you are one glowing mother. If only I could be so lucky (someday!!!!)

    xo,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Since I have never been pregnant before I have no idea what to expect, but will have to keep this for future reference ;)... but I must say for you to be 9 months you looked AMAZING!!! Maybe one of the cutest pregnant people I have seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you look fabulous!
    Congrats to your baby!:)))

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover