12.17.2010

Style Files: Crimson Red - Pt. 2



(source: 1, 2, 3, 4)

I am still crazy about this color, and of course Anthropologie has the perfect accessories in this shade.
And I was happy to find some braided inspiration:) I frequent braids quite often...especially on bad hair days. Lucky for me, my husband loves when I wear my hair in braids -yeah he loves my bad hair days?!
We are going to attempt family pictures this weekend in a very spur of the moment decision to do Christmas cards! Wish me luck! 

Fun Links for your weekend:
Don't forget about And Everything Nice's Note Card giveaway! The perfect little stocking stuffer!!
Check out this adorable free owl wrapping download from My Owl Barn.
Here is what I gave Ashley on the 7th day of Christmas...:)
This little fur vest is a perfect example of why, if I have a girl, it would be dangerous.
Gift guide for the guys and for your girlfriends.



23 comments:

  1. crimson is my favorite shade of red! love this post!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! I love the skirt and those vibrant beads - even though I'm not much of a red wearer myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crimson red has been pretty much my new kick in color. That skirt is pretty rad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with red all the time, every season really. these are beautiful finds!

    happy friday, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. swoon. i want the necklace, please. oh my, that fur vest is so so cute!! if i had a little girl...wow, it would be trouble times 2! haha. and now i'm about to unwrap ALL of my presents and re-wrap them in the owl paper!! i am an owl lover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must have really good bad hair days! I'd love to wake up and put my hair in some braids but my hair ends up being a tangled mess in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That hand bag is amazing :) Hope you are well Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The necklace looks like berries:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the necklace and love the outfit! such a perfect xmas combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am finding myself drawn to colours like this more and more...so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Crimson Red, and that amazing necklace is calling my name!

    Fabulous pictures.

    x Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Her hair is so cute... love the little braids. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the color...reminds me of Evita Peron's favorite lipstick!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. The color of that bag is so rich! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous!! I love this color too and am still using a purse in this shade, even with my big downe-filled jacket and winter riding boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. that necklace is beautiful... have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That necklace must be in my jewelry box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Red, red, red. I love it. That necklace is stunning. And can I just say I love that girl's hair. I too can appreciate a good braid. There is something sexy and earthy about it. Great compilation.

    ReplyDelete
  19. just love the coral color..have to find more clothing etc. in this hue! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love red! :)

    ciao ciao from Rome
    BExCLUSIVE MAGAZINE

    http://bexclusivemagazine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. That purse is amazing. I love braids too, although I can't for the life of me get my hair to cooperate-or my hands for that matter! I am a braid-making failure.

    ReplyDelete
  22. looove the skirt!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover