Submit your work to the Handmade Holiday Gift Guide!

As you know, I love to promote handmade artists and small businesses. So to help promote a Handmade Holiday, I will be featuring some of my favorite finds here:

If you have an item or two you would like to submit  for consideration please email high-res
photos and shop links to: anna@inhonorofdesign.com with "Handmade Gift Guide" as the subject.
*Please include in the email the categories you would like your items to be considered for. 
(All sponsors automatically will receive features.)


  1. what a great idea! love the categories!! :D

  2. I would love to be apart of this. I'm working on more items to fill my shop up and I'll send some photos!

  3. Anna you are a woman after my own heart! I just blogged about homemade treats for neighbors and I can't wait to see what people submit to you!

  4. the only thing i can offer these days is babysitting. it's my only service. :) ha!

  5. I can't wait to see all the stuff!!!!!

  6. i just submitted! can't wait to see the guide.


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover