11.10.2010

Artistry Feature: Coulson Macleod



Who: Coulson Macleod
What: Typographic Art from the UK
Where: Shop | Blog | Facebook

These are a few of my favorites from the Coulson Macleod shop. I was so happy they submitted their work.  Being a typography junkie these immediately caught my eye! I love how the works are made on thick boards. Visit their site for some beautiful examples in the home!


*Thrilled to have so many wonderful responses to both advertising and Handmade Gift Guide. Thank you! Can't wait to start sharing!



14 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for sharing. Happy Wednesday! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I'm a Times girl alllllll the way hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! Typography is completely foreign to me, but a lot of people we work get to attend conferences on it. I would love to learn more myself :) Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So unique yet so beautiful and elegantly chic...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna really wonderful works of art. So glad you featured him!

    Come and enter my New Giveaway from Empress of the Eye. You will love it!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are so stunning! Typography can be so decorative. Love the three in a row here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Futura, Arial, Verdana...ahhh i love typography. nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've become obsessed with typography lately. this = AWESOME!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  9. love those trees! great winter-themed Christmas gifts, too!

    <3, ivana @ loveardently.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I'm a type junki too, these are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover