That's so cool that you have vintage vogue prints - they just look beautiful framed and hung together. Make sure to show photos if you do this!! I would love to see.
Hi lovely! Thank you so much for your sweet comment and welcome back! It's great to be here again. I am REALLY loving this vogue inspiration..it's perfect!
This is definitely the way to honor all those gorgeous vintage Vogue prints. And an instant way to let everyone know that you're one of the most stylish people around.
Dress Design Decor is one of my favorites!
ReplyDeleteOh, I LOVE this! Where'd you find the vintage Vogue booklet? Great find!
ReplyDeletebeautiful, an absolute classic
ReplyDeleteI love the idea and those frames!
ReplyDeleteEeeeek All of those Vogue covers are making my heart flutter! LOVE THEM!
ReplyDeletehttp://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com
That's so cool that you have vintage vogue prints - they just look beautiful framed and hung together. Make sure to show photos if you do this!! I would love to see.
ReplyDeletewhy can't i think of things like that?
ReplyDeleteWe used to have vintage Vogue prints in my house growing up, but somehow with they got lost during a move. Wish I still had them! These are great.
ReplyDeletelove those!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute idea! Love the simplicity of it.
ReplyDeleteHi lovely! Thank you so much for your sweet comment and welcome back! It's great to be here again. I am REALLY loving this vogue inspiration..it's perfect!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Rachel
I love these vintage Vogue prints! I've seen something similar online and loving it! You're so lucky to have a booklet filled with vintage prints!:)
ReplyDeleteTheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com
Love this idea!! It would be perfect in a powder room. :)
ReplyDeletethis idea is amazing!!
ReplyDeletegreat post thanks for sharing xxx
ReplyDeleteoooh such a great idea! i love it!
ReplyDeletexo Alison
I love vintage vogue prints & they should be displayed everywhere:)
ReplyDeleteAh, what a divine way to decorate - I love your inspirational spaces and these lovely vintage prints.xx
ReplyDeleteThis is definitely the way to honor all those gorgeous vintage Vogue prints. And an instant way to let everyone know that you're one of the most stylish people around.
ReplyDeleteSo simple & it turned out great! Such a great idea!
ReplyDeleteWow that is a great idea. i love vintage magazine covers
ReplyDeleteWow, they look SO cool all lined up and framed together! :) xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous idea! I love the way a gallery wall looks...pair it with vintage Vogue prints and I am sold! ox
ReplyDeleteLovely touch!!
ReplyDeleteNow this is LOVE! How brilliant! I might browse Ebay tonight for some vintage issues of Vogue.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the inspiration. I found you via the lovely Piper.
ox, Mon
http://www.splendidwillow.com
My goodness where do i get that ottoman???!?
ReplyDeletewww.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com
Fabulous for a dressing room. I always thought smart shopping bags are frameable.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Liz