11.02.2010

Holiday Fair 2010 Recap

Here are a few snapshots of the Holiday Fair over the weekend. It was fun to meet some new people and see some returning customers as well!  Last year was a huge success, so I wasn't sure what to expect this year. Somehow, I doubled last years sales!! It feels wonderful to have your hard work paid off and to know your business is working. I had my amazing sister there to help all day. She also took these photos for me (you can see her in the mirror;) ) with her new fabulous camera. She is an incredible support to me and I am so grateful for her! Thank you Maria! There were many other talented vendors, and its always motivating to meet other small business owners!

Now...if only I could zap all of these into my shop. :) 

Top 3 Craft Fair Tips (Things I am learning):
1.) Have everything visibly priced. It helps as a consumer when you are considering your purchase. I also put a mirror in my station so people could try on items and decide how they looked.
2. Make the atmosphere reflect your business. I used paper signs with the same colors, fonts, and logo as my shop. It helps customers to connect if they have seen your products before.
3. Offer incentives. I offered facebook fans a special discount. I also held a gift card raffle for anyone who wanted to write down their name and phone #. 

Do you have any tips you want to share??? I have another craft fair coming up in December:)

26 comments:

  1. I think next year I'll have to come home for THIS weekend. :) Great job Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay on doubling your sales Anna! love your photo, you are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have so many cute products! and thanks for the tips, i hope to do a few craft shows in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent on doubling your sales! That's fantastic! I love very single thing. And you look so gorgeous, Anna!

    Hope you're having a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! You made those headbands and necklaces? Those look so professional! I'm so amazed and I need to look through your etsy shop.

    Congrats on such a successful event! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. EVERYTHING IS SO AMAZING! I love your work Anna! I would have loved to been able to shop your booth!!!! Congrats on the sales!! I am loving the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh anna~!!! your shop looks soo great!! i wish i could have visited in person!! i love all your tips, maybe one day, just one day i'll have my own craft booth, well maybe, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks fabulous. glad to hear you had a great turnout - I'm not at all surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your space looks great. I love the hairbands, nice presentation...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty booth... and pretty girl!!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i LOVE all your products! thanks for sharing the details. i'm going to be participating in the creative estates handmade market - and am kind nervous (but excited!). this tips will be so handy!

    your booth is so inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish I could have been there. You have the cutest shop! and great prices too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anna, this looks fantastic! I want you to do a craft fair near me. Please? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful display! I love every single piece dear!! Congrats :)
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done, I love how you displayed all your pieces!x

    ReplyDelete
  16. woohoo for doubling your sales. that is awesome. i hope you went out and celebrated afterwards. i LOVE your headbands... i'm a big fan of headbands, and i have to say- yours make me happy. :) i think i'll need one pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think your products are wonderful and so reasonably priced! Great fair tips, too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your shop looks great and you have so much great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty!! Your shop and you!:) I really like those champagne colored things on the picture to the right above you what is that?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww Anna you look adorable :-) Your shop looked GREAT! I would have def. loved to have been there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So much beauty here - one's eyes are dazzled;-)
    And how pretty are, too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love these photos..so colorful and fun! I think you did a great job with your displays!!

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Anna! The displays look great and really displayed your lovely products well. I have only done a handful of shows so far but I learnt to do a "show special", an item that is featured and offered at "show-special-price". Usually my intention is to make back the table fees using the show special. Congrats on the sales!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover