I'm guest posting over at Say Yes to Hoboken for Liz Stanley's blognog series. I'll be sharing my favorite autumn recipe along with a free "Autumn Blessings" printable. Meet me over there!
P.S. I told you I would be celebrating my one year shop anniversary with some giveaways so today is your chance to hit up TWO fabulous blogs for your chance to win free IHOD accessories!
IHOD GIVEAWAYS!!:
So thankful to these lovely ladies for hosting! You are wonderful:)
Good luck! Hope one of my readers is a winner!!















congrats on your shop's one year anna~!!! soo excited to be hosting a giveaway to help you celebate!! :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats..... I will hop on over.......
ReplyDeletexxx
CEO
I love that packaging for the cookies. It's so simple and chic!
ReplyDeleteAnna, I would be thrilled to receive the cookies in that bag~YUM*
ReplyDeletexo
Anna, congrats! That is amazing:) I am off to read your guest post right now
ReplyDeleteKisses
Ps: Thanks for the link:)
you're a busy girl!! off to check it all out!! xo
ReplyDeletewill def check it out Anna! And Im crossing my fingers!!
ReplyDeleteLove this packaging! Heading over there now :) xoxo
ReplyDeletePS. Following your gorgeous blog now xoxo, Annemarie
ReplyDeleteso lovely anna!! happy shop annie! hopping over to liz's blog!
ReplyDeletej.
On my way, Anna! xo
ReplyDeleteI loved your post! Such a perfect bag for this falls goodies.
ReplyDeleteloved your feature yesterday! such a cute idea to take cookies to the neighbors with your son : )
ReplyDeleteVery cute bags Anna. I'm headed over to one of my other favorite blogs to check our your recipe too.
ReplyDeleteLove these paper bags!
ReplyDeleteI have entered at express-o :)
Have a lovely weekend!