Wednesday Artistry: Tiny Art by Jennifer Mullin

I recently discovered today's lovely artist and her shop through the twitter world:) Jennifer is an "art teacher by day, starving artist by night."  I find her style to be so intriguing and fun. Her  collage work draws you in with their array of color, patterns, and shapes that flow together beautifully. Not only that, but the size is fun! Her prints are as small as 3.5 x 2.5!

You can find more TinyArtbyJMullin Here:


  1. Oooh! Thanks so much for the shout out! You've got a beautiful blog.

  2. These are absolutely gorgeous! I would love to hang all of these in my home.

  3. I love that pillow, so pretty!

    Good find Anna :-)

    Oh & P.S. Yes, lost left me w/ way too many questions as well!?!

    I was like a little girl so excited when it started but walked away so confused, haha.

  4. I don't know what it is, but I'm really drawn to collage artwork. I think it's because it it double fold. Being creative to come up with a picture using items like magazines or fabric or whatever, that already exists.

  5. The chair is my favorite. Beautiful work Jennifer!

  6. Yes, this is intriguing. Thanks for sharing this.


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover