My hubby's birthday is the day after Valentine's Day, and so I am working on a series of fun handmade Valentine's for him. I am hoping he doesn't see this post..... I wanted to share one of these projects with you. I have seen some cute ideas before with playing cards-so this is my version. These are sooo easy to make and fun to receive!
What you need:
deck of cards (with red backs)
marker or stamps
tape or glue
ribbon or raffia
1) I used the Ace- 4 of hearts and cut out the letters L-O-V-E out of cardstock and glued them to the back of the playing cards. Flip them over.
2) Stamp or write your own message on each card. (I did my first one upside down!-oops.)
3.) Hole punch and string together your cards using ribbon or rafia.
4) Fold up and make it accordion style.
5) Cut some wax paper to make a pocket.
6) Slide in your card, seal, and tie ribbon or raffia around it:)
Have any fun DIY Valentine's links to share? Let me know!