2.22.2013

Shop Scoop: Iristy


{Featured bracelets: Lizou, Czech Fire Beaded Bracelet}

I have a requirement with bracelets and bangles. They can't be too troublesome....too big, to clanky, too noisy....you get the idea. Since I am usually hanging out with my little ones or working on the computer, I need fuss free. This doesn't mean I like to sacrifice my love for accessories mind you;)
This is why I am smitten with my new pieces from Iristy. They fit my small wrists to the tee, are no fuss, and are easy to layer with other pieces. I couldn't get over how quality these lovelies are for the price. I am making this shop a regular stop for birthday gifts. Have a look, and let your jaw drop over the prices:) That's the scoop my friends!
Happy weekend:)

Iristy: Website // Facebook // Twitter

*This is a sponsored post that is 100% my own opinion.





20 comments:

  1. I am trying to move in to a more accessorized life. This just might be the step. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bracelets are perfect! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such sweet and cute bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your accessories here. i can't wear any jewelry that's not silver or gold so my cheap bangle obsession never had a time to begin. still looking for affordable silver bangles so thanks for sharing these
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh im checking these out. i have insanely small wrists too and these look perfect for them!

    xo the egg out west.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bangles - and the photos came out great Anna! Have a delightfuk weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very pretty!

    herestohappinesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! I hold my jewels to the same standards since I'm either always chasing my toddler around or typing on the computer. I'll definitely be checking these out!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! They are all so pretty and look amazing stacked.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! They look great paired with the leather jacket :) Have a lovely weekend Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hear you on the need for fuss free arm charm. Whether it is physical or the computer, I am always working with my hands. Excited to check this shop out! Happy weekend, friend :) XO Brynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these. So pretty! Hope you are having a great weekend Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  13. so these are pretty great! and you know what's awesome? They look like chan luu! But WAY better price :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those bracelets in the first photo! I have small wrists too and it's hard to find stuff that don't look huge on me - these look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm thee exact same way with my bracelets. I've even tried layering more bulky pieces and end up taking them all of in the car on the way somewhere and just leave my trusty watch. These are adorable though. Seems like they'd be easy to layer and stack!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love them!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those bangles do look really nice! I love the way they look layered together too.

    Bonnie Rose | The Compass Rose

    ReplyDelete
  18. i agree on bracelets...pretty and streamlined is a must. these are nice!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover