12.14.2012

What to wear and pair : Holiday Edition

{Sources: 1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. }

I have no idea what I am wearing for Christmas yet. Guess I better decide. Its easier for me to put together outfit ideas for others so... ifwho have yet to determine what to gown yourself with here's your inspo :) I always love adding a little sparkle or glam to simple silhouettes.

And there is so one too many awesome holiday posts around the blog world not to share:
Need some good hair tutorials for the holidays? Cara Loren has some fantastic ones for long hair.
Beautiful and easy hand painted ornaments.
Creature Comforts has the complete round up of free holiday printables.
These DIY Gold Nugget Earrings have my vote for the best gift for friends!
Send long distance loved ones an instant winter scene:)
An edible gift idea that looks far more elegant than it is easy to make.
And to follow up with my #tidingsofgoodwill post, check out what these amazing folks are doing!

Happy December weekend!
Love, Anna


14 comments:

  1. holiday here, holiday there, holiday everywhere!!! i most certainly can't get enough! i have a few ideas, but haven't nailed down my holiday attire yet either...loving your picks here though! that green number is lovely! happy weekend :) XO brynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't decided what I'm wearing yet either... but I'm really appreciating the inspiration. I need to decide soon! :) I really love the red sparkly sweater you chose above!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful assortment. So many pretty things... that nail polish and that green dress... and don't even get me started on those shoes :)

    x Elena @ Randomly Happy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That glitter sweater. I die. I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 is my favorite look! i feel like christmas came so fast this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mix of the chambray and red. A chambray can transform into anything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got a black top with paillettes on it that I'm planning on wearing to our Christmas Eve family party.... Christmas morning will be flannel...and Christmas day/dinner will be cozy, comfy, and cute ;) Have a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Essie shade might just be my new favourite. So festive! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute looks! I need to find something to wear to a Christmas party this Friday and these are great choices! I'm definitely going to wear something sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That green dress looks perfectly comfy and cute. I hope you're enjoying the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these ideas and other blog posts. So creative. -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love the first look..it's like a preppy-Glam..LOVE!
    Sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Essie polish is so pretty. I wish I had seen this before my last holiday party! I was at a loss for a good color, and this would have been perfect. Oh well, I can still get it in time for Christmas!

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover