12.03.2012

Decorate Workshop Blog Tour


I loved every bit of Holly's first book, Decorate, so when I heard she was coming out with a workshop book, I was thrilled. Every page is eye candy, but the best part is, there are practical tips, and a step by step guide to designing your space. There are concrete and relevant questions with room for note taking to get your ideas flowing for what room you want to conquer. This came just in time for me. I devoured it from front to back over Thanksgiving break. I was in serious need of guidance for our living room since we are starting from scratch. Hence, the textile inspiration board. Taking real notes and real steps is a big deal for me...;)
You can pick up a copy on amazon or chronicle books
Love, Anna


You can follow the complete tour here:
Monday, November 26 – Poppytalk 
Tuesday, November 27 – Sacramento Street & A Creative Mint
Wednesday, November 28 – Hooray & Design For Mankind
Thursday, November 29 – Decorology & Bloesem
Friday, November 30 – The Curated House & Design Muse

Monday, December 3 – Simply Grove & In Honor of Design
Tuesday, December 4 – In My Own Style & This is Love Forever
Wednesday, December 5 – Mom Inc. Daily & Knack Studios & This is Glamorous
Thursday, December 6 – Justina Blakeney & Mint
Friday, December 7 – The TomKat Studio & Down and Out Chic






13 comments:

  1. Am sure this is a great read and eye candy - on my wish list now! have a super start to your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoaaaa I totally need this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use some textile tips, this might be just what I need - a blog in a book, if you will :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great find! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great book! I've been loving looking through design books lately... will have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already got this book and I love it! I have her first book too, but it’s extra fun in this book to get a peek into Holly’s own home and decorating strategies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would make a great Christmas gift for so many people! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna Thanks for all your inspiration throughout the years!! I posted about you on SYL today xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holly is kind of awesome. I need to get this book.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover