We can probably all agree that Christmas music has the ability to brighten the gloomiest of days. Right? Well I have a whole playlist that I go through from the start of advent through Christmas day. My family has probably a thousand and three Christmas traditions, and music is a part of that.
The Christmas Albums that Top My List:
1. Bing's White Christmas album will always top the list. I have listened and danced to this album with my sisters for as long as I can remember. It immediately brings Christmas spirit into my heart.
2. Manheim Steamroller - Christmas in the aire and Extroardinaire. My dad would always save this for Christmas morning before all of us would trample downstairs. It was the signal that St. Nicholas had come. I probably will continue this with my own children:)
3. White by Craig Kaelin. I have had this on repeat this week. Incredibly peaceful. I can't get enough.
4. Andy Williams. This tops both Gabe and I's favorites list. The classics always hit home. We even had this as a record. Who doesn't love his rendition of "Its the most wonderful time of the year?"
5. Little Women. I can't even get started on this or my overly sentimental heart will weep. It reminds me of the happy memories of growing up with many sisters, and we all love this one especially at Christmas time.
Honorable Mentions: George Winston, Sarah McLachlan, Chicago (my dad's fave), Charlie Brown Christmas, and Mariah Carey, Amy Grant (my mom's fave)
What about you? Top Christmas album??