10.12.2012

For a Fraction: Jessica Alba's Layered Greys

This was a challenging one. 
Although grey is a classic color, its not easy to find grey pieces currently as black is the current star of the show. If you stumble on any steals, let me know! (Dying to know where that tote is from!)

The look for a fraction:

Grey skinny Jeans
Delias - $40 + BOGO %50 off

Grey and White Striped Tunic
Bluefly - Clearance, $44

Grey Ombre Scarf - Jessica Elliott, $60
Torrid, $11

Grey shoes she probably wore;)
Grey Ankle Boots -Threadsense, $42 or Grey Flats - Ruche - $32
Especially love this pair.


Wishing you all a happy October weekend!

Here's your fun link round up:
Inspired by Katie of Modern Eve who started a column that helps her battle materialism.
A little addicted to this tumblr site.
You know I love discovering new blogs. This one and that one have me smiling.
Gold metallic hints in all pieces of this lovely etsy shop.
Amy has a rad DIY cupcake stand video up!

I also guest posted at Brunch at Saks and Inspired to Share if you want to stop by!:)




24 comments:

  1. Ohh I do love the monochrome grey look, and the handles on that tote are just so pretty.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tote is my favorite part of this outfit- couldn't find one like it anywhere! :)

      Delete
  2. I think I love grey even more than black This is such a great weekend look. Thanks for the more affordable options Anna!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grey is that perfect neutral to soften black and include whites :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for this fun fashion for less post. Jessica Alba is one of my style icons. Love you, love her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say her style has been even better post babies!

      Delete
  4. That is such an amazing outfit! Wish I could be wearing that right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this series. Grey is one of my favorites. Well, I love a good neutral. My entire closet pretty much is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christin! I have an endless amount of grey tees...live in them!

      Delete
  6. Great outfit for grey! I really like the striped shirt with it too!

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this grey on grey look. Love her style, always so effortless.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Alba's style :) I would like to hire her as my personal shop assistant ^^ xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look by Jessica Alba - you recreated it perfectly! Wishing you and yours a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these posts Anna! And I love grey; there are so many shades, and they're all amazing! I may need a pair of dove grey jeans now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks so relaxing - I might just have to copy this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh i'm totally digging this look! it looks so cozy to me! and you can't ever go wrong with grey! happy weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the entire outfit, especially that sweater and the tote...insane.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i always love jessica alba's layers! she does it so well. and i love that this is all gray but not at all boring or bland.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YEs, grey is my color =) Why? No idea, but this looks amazingly good in my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this outfit. i love grey!
    have a great weekend friend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for adding my blog to your link round up :) I hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! Loved your up-cycles:)

      Delete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover