8.21.2012

In Honor of Paper Favorites: Nicely Noted


I have a few favorite paper companies to share with you all, and they each deserve their own feature. Have you heard of Nicely Noted? Well its a dream for the letterpress paper fanatic such as me;) You can sign up or give a gift of monthly delivered letterpress notecards and stamp mix. (Confession: I had a stamp collection when I was a girl.) They are so well curated as well. Here is a preview of what kind of papery goodness is delivered ...


Aren't they fun?! As you know, I am a sucker for a handwritten note. Especially when they are unique. 
You can sign up for your own set of high quality surprise deliveries here.

Have you hand written any notes to friends or family lately?
These motivated me to get moving! :)



*Thank you stamp from Olive Manna, Pencil Case: H&M



19 comments:

  1. That might be the cutest thing I've ever seen. I may just have to find some more penpals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty collection and a genius idea for a monthly delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Time to get my act together and write some hand-written notes...I've been slacking big time this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh seriously so perfect. I love bright summery colors like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my, these are too cute! thanks for sharing, i'll definitely have to check them out :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. So this is seriously cool. Like sign me up yesterday. Thanks for sharing! And what a cool gift idea for a best friend that lives far away? I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is perfect! I have some really close friends that just moved away for graduate school and this will be the perfect surprise for both of us every month as we write back and forth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love hand written notes, especially when they're a surprise in your mail box. i've recently received some notes from great friends and they brighten my day for sure! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. just found your cute blog & i am falling in love!! Perfect blogs are hard to come by!

    www.pillowthought.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards! I love this idea. -Heidi http://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great idea! Off to check out more of what they do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I actually have a 'stationary box' that I keep full of stamps, different kinds of cards, pens, stickers, etc. I love writing notes...who doesn't love getting real mail???


    www.dreamsandcolour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Thanks for the heads up. Can never have too many stationary products!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous! I'm definitely going to have to check out this adorable company.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahh i saw this a while ago! so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have a weak spot for pretty paper!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had a stamp collection too. It's probably still floating around somewhere too.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover