8.22.2012

21 Dates of Summer: Dates 13 & 14


Sometimes, the best kind of date is when you get your favorite junk food (ice cream of course), grab your comfiest blankets, pile them up on the floor, and cozy up to an old classic. Lucky for me, Gabe is a movie guru who always finds a good flick on netflix. This time, he let me pick. Obviously, I chose Sabrina (the Audrey Hepburn version). We both fell asleep half way through in our makeshift campsite on our living room floor. I hope we can still do this when we are old and grey (mind you more pillows and maybe a matress will be required then). Also, this date means no babysitter, and its absolutely free:)

We couldn't find our lantern, so candles did the trick;)


Its always cool to explore your city. Atlanta had their annual Piedmont Park Arts Festival, so we checked out some local artists, and tried a few new food vendors. Popcorn in 20 something flavors was a huge hit amongst the crowds....and with us.

I would love to hear and see some of your fun summer dates, so if you post about one make sure and tune in for the final date post of this series. I will be having a link up:) 
Happy Wednesday!



21 comments:

  1. I just added Sabrina to my queue the other day! Love all the date ideas, can't wait to see what else you came up with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so stinkin' cute! I love this date idea too :) How fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love the living room camp out! my husband and i do that all the time-we need to add candles to the mix though-so romantic :)

    http://babybakerlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cute! :) I love this idea, maybe my boyfriend and I will Do it this weekend! :)

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!!! There's nothing more that I love than watching a movie, eating ice cream and having candles lit! :) I've got a yummy grilled watermelon salad recipe up! Hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your pink blouse!! and we did a living room campout w/ the fire going last winter, hope to do it again this year! :)

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little date. That Gabe is one lucky dude!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet, I love your date nights/days. -Heidi http://fabricandfrosting.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you're getting close to the end of 21 dates! I love these last 2. Arts fests are always fun to wander around in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you two be ANY cuter? What a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sweet! and i love your bangs :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such cute ideas! Love the living room movie "camping" lol

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love seeing your date night posts! They are my favorite. Great ideas!!! :)
    Danielle A Little Bit Adrift

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your little campfire idea...so romantic, Anna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable. I loveeee that you share your date ideas with us. I was just trying to come up with ideas myself for our next date!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that first photo of you two! Movie nights are a favorite for my husband and I :)

    Fun flavored popcorn is always fun! While visiting Carsland at Disneyland yesterday my mom bought popcorn with dill pickle seasoning and it was quite yummy! I couldn't stop eating it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It looks like guys two had a blast - great pictures. You two make such a lovely couple!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anna you two are just too adorable for words! Very, very inspiring...

    Beijos,
    http://acasadava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. you're so cute, these are great ideas! I love the living room campout.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You guys are adorable! Love this Summer date series - catching up on reading them now!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover