6.22.2012

Shop Feature: Parc Boutique + Noble House for Bauble Bar


You know I love to let you all in on new boutiques on the block...
I just discovered Parc Boutique. An online boutique with store located in Minneapolis. 
Check out their amazing pieces here.



1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Bauble Bar is one of my top shops for statement necklaces. They recently launched a pop-up shop feat. Noble House Designs, which I kind of died over. Noble House has been a long time favorite etsy shop, so this collaboration is hot news folks!

Hope you all have a beautiful June weekend!

P.S. You can follow some of the weekends birthday surprises on instagram:)






14 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I don't normally wear statement necklaces but I like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Noble House as well...it was very cool to see that they are a pop-up shop on Bauble Bar! Good for them!!

    Cheers. Have fun this wknd!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. parc boutique looks like an incredible shop... for sure will check it out.
    hope you get to have a fabulous weekend. the first of summer plus a birthday one is two times special ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some of the most awesome necklaces I've ever seen!

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you pointed these out! Awesome collaboration and perfect for summer dresses :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pieces are SO much fun! I've been seeing them on Bauble Bar and just love how unique they are! Can't wait to check out this boutique now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are awesome! thanks for introducing me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will definitely be checking it out. Hope your birthday/weekend is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can always count on you Anna! you consistently showcase the latest items and the most lovely shops. impressive, will have to have a good long boo around! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fabulous necklaces! I love a good statement necklace ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love seeing parc on here, anna! they are my neighborhood boutique! so glad they launched a website!! :) hope you are doing well! have a great day, girl! xoxo linds

    ReplyDelete
  12. You find the most gorgeous things!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover