6.21.2012

Take 3 DIY's: Gold Tube Bracelets, Ombre Vase, Tubing Table



1). DIY Gold Tubing Bracelets - Honestly WTF
2) DIY Ombre Jug Vase - Creme de La Creme
3) DIY Copper Tubing Table - Design*Sponge

Hi friends, I have loads of work to catch up on and wasn't able to get my DIY together for this week, which means I get to share some of my favorites from around the blogosphere!
Hope you enjoy these! So much talent to be inspired from:)

P.S. I just want to remind you all how much I appreciate your visits, comments, and emails. It really makes me love what I do. It may take me a while to get back to you, but know in the meantime how much I value you! I am much quicker at responding via facebook, twitter, or instagram if you have questions! Also, if you are an email subscriber, you may have noticed a few changes that needed to be updated! Hope you enjoy:)




23 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love all three of these images! Need some of that arm candy!! xxoo, ashley {a {little} dash of ash}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the bracelets! They actually don't look that hard to make either!

    Golden Fetes

    ReplyDelete
  3. That vase is sooo cute !! Will be doing !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these projects so much!!! That vase especially is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh i love this vase! super cute.
    checking some of these out.

    ps. we appreciate you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that table and REALLY want to try it in a few weeks when our roomate moves out!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous. Look at those bracelets! All of them are gorgeous Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them!! Thanx for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally thought those bracelets were Honestly WTF. Pinning that tutorial! Thanks so much, Anna. Hope you're catching up! And you're so sweet. I'm so happy every time I look at your blog! It just one of those things that makes me smile huge, you know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing these! I want to make that hold tube bracelet bad...hoping my SIL will want to do it with me when we're on vacation next week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that vase is gorgeous!! hope you get to catch up and enjoy some sunshine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great DIYs! That ombre jar is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing these DIYs! I think I'm hooked on Creme de la Craft as a result!

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg Anna, i want them ALL! especially the bracelets though, i'm loving collecting stacks upon stacks of arm candy goodness. takes me back to my 80's roots only with a little less black rubber...which is a really good thing ; )

    terrific diy's, you're the BEST! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover