4.30.2012

True Beauty Files: Do Not Block

What is it about the obviously stated rules that make you want to break them??...


(Tee: H&M, Jeans: Banana Republic (similar here or here), Shoes: Urban Outfitters (similar), Necklace: DIY, Belt: H&M (similar here or here), Clutch: Target, Bracelets: Gift, Francescas)

 It was Gabe's idea...;) Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. They seem to always go faster than you hope they will. Friday night, I had the pleasure of meeting several fellow Atlanta bloggers. Its so nice to be able to talk to people who know the same blog language! Saturday and Sunday was a whole lot of this and this. Gabe and I got to sneak away and witness one of my dear friends weddings. We also got to dance the night away....a definate plus:) 
By the way...thank you all who tuned in for one of the first Real Chat posts Saturday! Your feedback blew me away! I was so encouraged and motivated by you. Many more fantastic topics coming up this month:) 

Style Word: Sometimes its best to start with the essentials. I would say a red heels polka dot tee are essentials for the all american girl. Run to H&M and get your self some polka dots for $5.95. Yep. 

P.S. Its the last day to enter in the giveaway for the $100 shop credit to September Wren! Also the last day to grab a sponsor spot for May! Email me for the new sizes and stat info.

The True Beauty Files:
A lookbook for the modern modeste.
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years." 
~ Audrey Hepburn


38 comments:

  1. I really like those necklaces! such a cute outfit!
    Tina @ Tinacious.Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking like a total babe Anna!
    Love your hair up like that, and I see you're rocking your DIY necklace! Nice one. :)

    xoxo
    ~Natasha Fatah~
    ~Natasha Fatah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your outfit! your shoes are hot and shirt is soo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness you are so gorgeous!!!! I love your expression on the last photo. Great job Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable...period. This is one of my favorite series in the whole blog world. :) Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesome! Such a fun comfy outfit, just my kind!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so adorable! This outfit is simple and cute! I can not believe that tee is so cheap! I always love how you accessorize your outfits, you always know the prefect touches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally need me some polka dots for $5! LOVE it! And with the leopard and red, it's just so perfect...Grand slam, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go rule-breakers! And girl.. you look fiiiiine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so stinkin' cute! Had so much fun on Friday night : ) Thanks for sending over the pictures! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable outfit! I love the necklace. I need to make myself one.

    Sara :)
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this!! Such a great look for you and it seems like you are having a blast :) Red shoes + polka dots = awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute and practical outfit - and i love the szenerie too! Have linked to your last post - social media - sometimes, i want to scream. So many things to answer, so many friends and interesting things - yet life has to be lived ... Juggle! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look absolutely adorable in that outfit! I love the polka dot shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable! i LOVE those shoes. your taste is great. as always.
    here is my lookbook for the true beauty files today:
    http://delightfulbybridget.blogspot.com/2012/04/sunday-best.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. That little yellow bag is adorable!

    And I totally know what you mean about breaking the rules. :)

    Melanie
    Style to Stage

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colors you mixed in this outfit! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfit! You are right about sometimes just going with the essentials. And so glad you two got to sneak away!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I adore your hair and those heels! That tee is just under $6?! Running to H&M asap.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look absolutely gorgeous girl! Love your big bun :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love how you put this look together. Super cute and casual!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable as always! Such a stylish mama!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that polka dot tee! Such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm definitely going to be stopping at H&M when I'm on vacation next month. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  25. red heels and polka dots are definitely essentials. love!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  26. You've got to be the cutest thing I've seen in my whole life!
    I LOVE the last photo.. and the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anna, these are the cutest photos ever! And I totally want to steal this look too. H&M you say? I might have to head that way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  28. hehe the last pix is definitely cute Anna! I saw that shirt at HM and I was sooo tempted to get it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  29. I totally love that last photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, love this chic, simple outfit! I'm also drooling over the necklaces! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover