<<<<<<<<<<< all images via Ban.do >>>>>>>>
When February rolls around, this is the shop I find myself visiting more than any;)
And since Monday, we will be sharing how we spread the love over at Megan's blog, I am sharing here just a few ways I did so this week...
1. Got my lazy bones out of bed early to make Gabe some coffee and breakfast, and to have some time with him before he went off to work. So glad I did. He is extra cute in a tie.
2. Called a few good friends who I haven't spoken with in too long.
3. Sent a surprise package to a sister.
4. We did Gabe's favorite act of kindness....pay for the people behind us at the toll booth:)
5. The babes and I made some bread for the neighbors. (Little G loooves to help bake.)
I can't wait to see what you all come up with! If you plan to link up Monday to this movement of kindness in the blogosphere, grab a button and link to Mackey Madness on Monday!
P.S. Notice some new changes around here? :) Thanks to Ana of Blog Milk, I have a new link bar and post footer:) She was SO wonderful to work with! If you need any blog touch ups or design work, have a look at her new site!
P.S.S. I am guest posting today on A Newfound Treasure (awesome blog!) sharing a style and home trend I love:) Come visit!