6.29.2011

1000 Party Continues....with a blog mashup!

As I mentioned last week, I am continuing the 1000th Celebration party! I have quite a few fabulous bloggers to introduce you to! You may have spotted them sporting some IHOD wear:)...

(photo found via glitter guide, edited by me)

I wanted to get each and every one of you involved but I know that was impossible so hoping I can do this again soon, with new milestones to celebrate! 

This is the lovely (not to mention hilarious) Megan from Across the Pond adorning the IHOD Emerald Statement Necklace. See the full post here.

The very talented Melissa of I Still Love You wearing the IHOD Russett Layering Necklace.
See the full post here. (She is such a thrifty chic fashionista!)

Can't wait to share more with you! Stay tuned!! Thanks to all of you for helping me celebrate these milestones! And Thanks to each of you for all your wonderful anniversary messages yesterday! It was such a fun day, and your special notes made me smile!!


20 comments:

  1. Love the emerald green necklace Megan so fashionably adorns <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green necklace too!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's so cute of you! i think i need to find myself an ihod piece as well! the problem is - they're all so cool, how will i decide?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea.... I have a necklace I want to have you make...... and Congrats Congrats Congrats.... on the 1000... that is awesome....

    xxx
    CEO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That green necklace is darling. I still have my eye on a pair of earrings. I need to bite the $7 bullet and go for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh I'm loving the Emerald Statement Necklace, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute! i love both of these pieces :) congrats to you again on all of your wonderful accomplishments!! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! I'm a big fan of the green necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw thanks for letting me celebrate with you!! adore yoU! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love seeing fellow blogger wearing your fabulous designs! I think it's about time I order my own piece!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats sweetie!!! :) can't wait for the celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both girls look great with your necklaces Anna! It's so good to have your things modelled this way. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So lovely and you made them lovelier!

    Congrats on your milestones!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  15. all these bloggers looks so lovely in their IHOD creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a fun idea! And congratulations on this milestone! I so hope to be there some day. And I just love your shop. I'm just swooning over your Tales of Emerald Statement necklace!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  17. CONGRATULATIONS, Anna!! I sure have enjoyed seeing your pretty little jewels around the web... I'm keeping you in mind for birthday and Christmas gifts in the future!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. okay, i'm kinda freakin' out b/c i thought that was the same girl, they look so beautifully similar from those pics. plus my old bloggin' biddy eyes need refocusing at times ; )

    love the pieces they showcased and the continuing celebration, following this train till it choo-choo-ses to stop. hopefully that answer will be never ! xo ♥

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover