(All photos courtesy of Andrea Wiles Photography)
Some of you saw the sneak preview on facebook, and as promised, here are the rest of Veronica's newborn pictures:) Of course I couldn't help but accessorize her. I have made probably one to many headbands for her since she has arrived! I am so thankful to Andrea for capturing some of Veronica's precious hand movements and expressions. Her cheeks are delicious:) The last two photos are my very favorite because it captures the love and pride my son has for his little sister. It melts my heart.
I can't wait to see who these little ones become. I just love them to pieces. They bring my husband and I so much joy. We often talk about what a great gift and responsibility it is to have children and to raise them to be children of God. We are so grateful to have this as our most important mission in life:)
Hope you all had a great weekend!!
*Last day to enter the giveaway for 100$ gift card to Cameo Nouveau*





















Ohmygoodness. Her little tummy. So adorable.
ReplyDeleteOoh these photos are perfection. Congrats, you have such a beautiful family. xo
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! I can't believe how fair your babies are! I love the picture of Veronica and her brother-so special.
ReplyDeleteWhat precious pictures. and you look amazing for being a new mama!!!!!
ReplyDeleteX
Jeanelle
Awww so cute, how precious :)
ReplyDeleteoh my, these shots are just too precious. love all the white and light. congrats on such a beautiful family and daily happiness.
ReplyDeleteTeehee, these shots are so cute! What a darling baby!
ReplyDeletethe pictures are beautiful and the accessories too cute!!!!! Yes, the last 2 pictures are my fav!! God bless your Wonderful family!!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet and precious!
ReplyDeleteso very beautiful. i love all the pretty hair pieces she's wearing (made by her mum, i assume?).
ReplyDeletehow wonderful!
ReplyDeletelove seeing you all!
hugs & hugs beautiful one. such lovely keepsakes.
k.
aww what fantastic photos! you have such a beautiful family! too cute. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams
ReplyDeletebeautiful photos! my fave one has to be brother and sister - when he's looking at her and rubbing her lil belly!
ReplyDeleteHehe I love baby bellies! These are adorable. I love her head accessories!
ReplyDeleteOh em gee!!! this photos are precious!!
ReplyDeleteadorable! i love the last 2 as well...especially the one where he's rubbing her little belly :)
ReplyDeleteIf these are not the most precious pictures I have ever seen I don't know what is.
ReplyDeleteRamblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr
SO precious. I just love what you said about raising them into children of God being your most important mission. How true! You're a wonderful mom...they're so blessed!
ReplyDeleteSo precious! I agree, the ones of both kids are too sweet.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, what a cutie!! These pictures are gorgeous and that little belly is adorable! This REALLY makes me want to start having children :)
ReplyDeleteThese photos are just so precious! You have such beautiful children. The black and white photo of your son and daughter makes me want to cry.
ReplyDeleteOh Anna!!! These are so sweet. She is such a little cutie and these photos are beautiful!! Accessorize to a tee. She has the cutest little belly button!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! What a beautiful family :D
ReplyDeleteEEEEEEP! these are just precious! love love love. your family is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteO my goodness, these are too cute for words. You all look so beautiful! And the ones of your two little ones together are so adorable and precious...
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! Could your children be an more beautiful? LOVE the headbands! Precious!
ReplyDeletewww.mrscapretta.com
They are so precious and will be great friends. I love that you recognize them as your greatest mission! Our sermon yesterday was about our children being our greatest mission! :)
ReplyDeleteaww, you are so melting my heart right now! she is so precious. i love her little belly. such a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! I love the one with your son and Veronica AND I must say, you are looking so good already! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are some AMAZING shots of your lil girlie and son!! Memories to cherish for a lifetime!! They're so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, she is so precious! And I agree, the last two pictures made my heart melt!
ReplyDeletexoxo
She is soooo beautiful Anna!! And you can really see how much your son adores his baby sister from these photos - such an amazing family!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jenna
Oh my Anna she is so gorgeous! I love all of the pics!
ReplyDeleteMeet Virginia Design
Check out my $50 Giveaway from Shopkempt!
these photos are just do darn cute!! your little ones are so precious!! xo
ReplyDeletebeautiful through and through.
ReplyDeletei love the one of your babies in black and white (hand on the tummy--so precious!)
soooo cute!!!! beautiful photos! congrats!!! you have a lovely family!
ReplyDeletehttp://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/
She is just so precious! The picture of her and her brother is just too cute for words...what a perfect little family (c:
ReplyDeleteThese are absolutely precious, what a sweet little family!
ReplyDeleteThese are all so sweet - especially the ones of the two of them together!
ReplyDeleteAnna she is PERFECT! What gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteso much cuteness in this blog post! she is just too adorable :) love the addition of flower headbands.
ReplyDeleteAwww, cute. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Anna, I don't know why but I'm a bit teary-eyed. This doesn't usually happen, but the love in these photos is so apparent. Congratulations again!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures, and Veronica, are beautiful!! And she is perfectly accessorized :) What an adorable family you have!
ReplyDeleteawwwww, so Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOh please could they be more adorable?! She is such a cutie, and those eyes! Love the hair pieces you made, she's one lucky baby girl ;)
ReplyDeleteuggggggggggh cannot stand the cuteness.
ReplyDeleteOh my! She is absolutely precious! What a sweet baby girl and family!
ReplyDeleteamy day to day
Absolutely adorable!! These are so great Anna!
ReplyDeletexx
www.goodgirlgoneglad.com
Oh my!! love the ones with her big brother - absolutely prescious.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the both of you for being blessed with such beautiful kids. These pics just take my breath away! Thanks for bringing smiles to my day! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteShe is just adorable! I love the last two...it's always so sweet to see siblings together!! You are looking good, too!!
ReplyDeleteSooooooooooo CUTE Anna! Love your headbands - they look sweet on her! And your son is such a lovely, handsome little chap too. It's such fun to see kids developing and making discoveris with them and reliving things from your own childhood. Have a lovely day!
ReplyDeleteAdorable headbands - especially the blue one! :)
ReplyDeletewhat an absolute doll! the pics are so beautiful xo
ReplyDeleteAnna!! She is so perfect and beautiful!!! I love these photos. What an angel! I love the photo of her with her daddy - that is an amazing shot. And of the two little ones together, you can tell he is a proud big brother!!
ReplyDeleteI love your family :) so precious! Congratulations again on such an amazing accomplishment :) xoxxoxo megan
the pictures with Veronica and your son is just priceless! I love all the photos! she's going to love these when she's older!
ReplyDeletehow is your stomach already so flat! I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she is beautiful! I am sure she will have a sister in no time. thank you for the sweet comment, sisters truely are the best! have a wonderful tuesday!
ReplyDeleteThey're beautiful! Congrats & God bless!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog, these Picts are beyond presh!! Congrats
ReplyDeleteWhat an angel!! congrats on a healthy sweetcheeks! xo
ReplyDeleteGirl knows how to accessorize! She is adorable. I love the last one with your two sweet little babes.
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet photos! Congratulations again!!
ReplyDeleteI love the last one too, she is so precious!!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness!! i LOVE these photos!!! they are soo precious!!
ReplyDeleteooh, these are so sweet. gorgeous family, anna! no surprise, but these are just so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos! Congratulations on you new little bundle!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYour family is so sweet it hurts my heart. I'm with some of the ladies above: the picture of big brother with his hand on her round belly is precious. I just want to squish them both. :)
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. She is so sweet while sleeping, and these pictures with her brother... Breathtaking :)
ReplyDeletemy heart just melted anna! you are so blessed!
ReplyDeletej.
oh Anna, these photos really are something special. it's no surprise you set something like this up to keep these times of baby V fresh and alive. beautiful family portraits, keepsakes and treasures. all her little head pieces are so adorable, she looks pretty content and lapping up all the love. heart melting and so dear. ♥
ReplyDeleteI love these :) So freaking precious!!!!!!
ReplyDelete