(Blue Tree Print, Houses and Birds, Identical Twins)
I love finding a new artist and illustrator! It can be difficult to establish your own style in illustration. Judy is from Barcelona, Spain. Her style is fantastic and the colors are brilliant! I hope you enjoy her work as much as I do:)
Judy Kaufmann Illustration:















I found so much nice things, pictures on your blog :) I love this prints!
ReplyDeleteoh I love last print! xo
ReplyDeleteThese prints are great! I've seen that identical twins print around and love it, she has a great design style!
ReplyDeletethose prints are so fab!! i love the colors!!
ReplyDeletewow, i am loving all these fun colors!
ReplyDeleteGreat prints. I will check out this etsy shop today. Fun finding new favorites there!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
oh, the anna's of the world are so genius. we have similar posts. :) i looooveee the one with all the people. i think my house needs it on the walls. i love finding new artists too!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! How fun and whimsical (:
ReplyDeletepretty! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI love the one with the houses!
ReplyDeleteyes! i've always loved judy's prints. i think those last 2 are soooo perfect for a nursery. subtle teachings to love one another, no? :)
ReplyDeleteI love these!
ReplyDeleteAsk the Duplex
These are absolutely darling!!! They would be so stinkin' cute in any little kid room...or in any fun room for that matter! I actually kinda like that tree for my living room...(c:
ReplyDeleteLOVE that second print! :) You're incredible to highlight and give new artists credit!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
These are the epitome of fun! I'm definitely going to check her out.
ReplyDeleteWhat marvellous prints! Love them :) xxx
ReplyDeleteThese are so cute!! I love the tree!! Would look super cute in a kids room!!
ReplyDeleteI adore these prints...I especially love the identical twins one...it is so cute :)
ReplyDeletesuch fun pieces!!! love the houses one!!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful--I love prints with bright, bold colors! (And I'm in love with the fact they're totally affordable!) Oh, and I voted in your poll :)
ReplyDeleteThese are so fantastic, love the great colors:)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work! I love that first piece, simply gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! I love this idea... such a 'simple' theme with so much going on. I love the designs. i'm off to look at more!
ReplyDeletexo
these are awesome. I love the simplicity and the detail of them. i'm off to look at more! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletexo
L
I love the houses!
ReplyDeletethese prints are so fab and cheerful! great finds!
ReplyDeletep.s. don't forget to check out this fabulous Love of Dresses giveaway on my blog. : http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/2011/05/for-love-of-dresses.html
These are gorgeous! Love prints....the blue one would look so great in a boy's room.
ReplyDeleteLove these :)
ReplyDeletefantastic and bright indeed! great find.
ReplyDeletejust liked you on facebook - and voted on the poll. good luck ;)
Oooh, love her aesthetic and the color palette she is using!
ReplyDelete