5.25.2011

Sponsor Faves: Call Me Blessed



Jami is the beautiful mama behind Call Me Blessed- a hand crafted card shop. I got to experience some of these beauties first hand, and I was AMAZED at the detail and high quality of the cards....they would be like a gift in itself!!.... and my favorite part? The envelopes match!! 

Jami also has a fantabulous blog - Call Me Blessed that I encourage you to check out for yourself!
I always get excited to meet other mom business owners and bloggers:D 

Find Jami Here:

You have to check out the other goodies she has in her shop! 
Hope you all are having a great week and not getting drowned in rain like we are here in the midwest!

17 comments:

  1. I love hand made cards! And those are to die for. They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy envelopes are my favorite. Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are beautiful! We've had so much rain here, but today the sun is finally out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. her work indeed is so pretty! I also love to meet new 'working and blogging moms' that create beautiful things ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good cards are often hard to find! Thanks for the tip!

    www.mrscapretta.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable!! These cards are so unique and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adorable little cards! And I love the blog/shop name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...EVERY girl needs this stationary :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! a new blog to read and a new obsession with cards!

    samanthakayjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh! Those are so so pretty and dreamy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can certainly appreciate a good handmade card!! and matching envelopes?! Sweet beans!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So perfectly done these cards - will check out her blog and shop!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

 
Pin It button on image hover