I came across Brittany Fuson's work through Michelle after being the lucky girl to win a notecard set. After visiting her site, I knew I had to feature her work. I admire her consistent style of illustration, and beautiful designs. She has an illustration for every occasion! These were some of my favorites:)
Visit Brittany Fuson Here:














those are GORGEOUS! I love the drawing with the brown pea coat and thigh high boots..i'd TOTALLY wear that ensemble! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing!
xoxox
Really pretty, light and fun!
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these!! What talent she has! I like how she puts the long eyelashes on one eye of each face ;)
ReplyDelete<3 kristen
www.krisandkel.com
Those are so fun! I'd love to have a print of one for my daughters room.
ReplyDeleteso rad! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexo Alison
wow! love these illustrations :) thank you for sharing. xoxo jcd http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteSuch great illustrations!! :) Love the first three! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I'm obsessed with her work! I want her to draw me!
ReplyDeleteThose sketches are gorgeous! I wish I had that talent!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com
Such beautiful illustrations! You have the best finds Anna. Sad I can't participate in your giveaway because of my international residence =/ Does it not count if I have a (permanent) mailing address in CA? :)
ReplyDeletexo
J
www.GlocalGirl.com
wow! i love these!!! my favorite is the girl in the trench.
ReplyDeletem.fay
amateur couture
amazing amazing illustrations! so very adorable!
ReplyDeletewhat a great little find...so cool!
ReplyDeleteso adorable, lovely really
ReplyDeleteWhat fun stuff :)
ReplyDeletei lOVE LOVE her illustrations! making me kinda jealous..wish i can draw like that!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE Brittany Fuson's work!!!! <333
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a talent!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love these!
ReplyDeleteThese are so cool! Perfect for a dressing area.
ReplyDeleteLOVE!!!! Hadn't heard of her before.... so very awesome! xo
ReplyDeleteSo, so gorgeous! Just love them all! Off to her site now :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteAmazing!! Love the eyelash detail!
ReplyDeleteLove Love love her work....
ReplyDeletexxx
CEO
Hello I loved your blog and I'm following, I'm posting my work as a designer of jewelry and accessories, develop a different work creating new textures and geometric shapes, come and meet some pieces posted there on my blog Earring.
ReplyDeleteRoger Rinaldi designer jewelry and accessories.
http://sbrincos.blogspot.com/
Kisses.
Brasil - São Paulo
i love these illustrations! a-ma-zing! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexoxo
www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com
OH ME
ReplyDeleteI am in LOVE
they are gorgeous
xoxo
bB
I absolutely love her illustrations! So fun and creative! Will have to check out her blog now :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny - I work with one of Brittany's friends from college, and she was just showing me her site the other day!
ReplyDeleteBrittany seems to be just as sweet as she is talented. Thanks for sharing! It is such a small world :) xo
Her work is so amazing! I've just been over to her website and she's got such a talent. Loving your blog too! xx
ReplyDeleteohhhhh! I like!
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful! I just found your blog, and I am loving reading all of your posts! I love the concept behind this and I adore the way you've set up your site! I'm just starting to play around with html and I'm still struggling, it's like trying to decipher Chinese! Haha!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely stop by my blog, I'd love to hear from you and get any advice you may have since I'm still pretty new! :)
xo, Lindsey
http://lindsey-schaefer.blogspot.com