Meet the Sponsor: Lemon and Lavendar

I really am SO excited about each and every one of my lovely sponsors.....so much talent loaded up on my sidebars!  I wanted to show you some goodies from one of IHOD's very first Premier Sponsors....Lemon and Lavender. You may remember beautiful Ashley from this post. Her shop is filled with exquisite paper goods. Here are a few of my favorites....

Aren't they lovely?!! If you are looking for an affordable and unique place to order your family Christmas cards, look no further!  And if you haven't visited her blog yet, now is your chance! ....Its just as pretty as the shop!!

Lemon and Lavender

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!


  1. oh so gorgeous! love those christmas gift tags!!

  2. lovely tags!

    I hope your weekend was wonderful,

  3. Those chevron gift cards are just adorable.... Hope you and your gorgeous little family are well...and getting ready for the silly season :) x

  4. Such loveliness! Those "do not open until" tags are perfect. I'd love to put those on every gift under the tree.

  5. Love your blog!! I hope you will visit or follow mine:)

  6. Hooray! I love Ashley's work and she is such a sweetheart as well :) Her holiday cards are simply adorable.

  7. I just love her work! It's all beautiful!

    Happy Monday :)

  8. i might need to buy some of those gift tags. they're fantastic!


Love hearing from each of you. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! <3

Pin It button on image hover